Chapter 2: The death race

"Kuroko! Wake up!"

Kuroko opened his eyes and red-haired with white-red wings. His name is Kagami Taiga. Kuroko sat up.

"Whoa! Bedhead.." Kagami said. Kuroko nodded and jumped off his bed. While Kagami is outside of Kuroko's house. Kuroko got dressed up and came out of his house. "Still morning.." Kuroko said as he rubbed his eyes. "Tired?" Kagami said. Kuroko nodded as he put on the white coat. "Kuroko,"

"Yes?"

"Who is Akashi Seijuro? I never heard of him from here.."

"How do you know? Kuroko's eyes widen. Kagami held Kuroko's phone and showed Akashi's texts that has sent. "It's my friend...He'll be coming to here in few years later..." Kuroko lied. "Oh, okay," Kagami smiled and waved at Kuroko. "I got to do something. See you later," He said as he walked away.

Kuroko went to the outside the angels smirking and talking. Kuroko approached the Angels group talking. "Um, what are you all talking about?" Kuroko mumbled.

"Akashi Seijuro, hehe, he sounded so nice! Did you two kissed yet?" One of them smirked. It's only Kagami and four of angels who know Akashi...

"Excuse me.." Kuroko mumbled and spread his wings and flew away to look for Kagami.

Someone announced that Heavens and Hell can hear.. It's probably person who create the race because he alway announced for both Heaven and Hell.

"Hello, Heavens and Hell, I have decided to set the race for both of you. I shall give the medals for best racer to winner heaven or hell either. If you want anything from me, please say this. 'Deadland, I need you..' And I'll come! Bye!"

Kuroko landed on the ground and he sighed, "Deadland, I need you.." He said.

Sudden teen boy with glow orange hair appeared, "I don't know that someone could call me that quick! Oh nobody's here? Hey! Don't mock me!" Glow orange hair yelled and then he finally noticed Kuroko.
"You have lack of presence? Oh it's interesting! My name is Deadland!" Deadland said.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. I want to ask you something..." He said. "What is this race about?"

"The heaven team and hell team will be on ground of danger. You'll have partners and work together if you want but other partner will try to get the ball to win, however the enemy or your partner are free to kill.." Deadland said and then he disappeared. "Deadland-kun! Don't leave" Kuroko yelled but too late..

---Next day---

Kuroko picked Takao to be his partner. Kuroko picked the small knife up and put it into the pocket. Takao picked the large sword. Kuroko wore leather armor, to make him easier to run. Takao wore heavy armor.

---Next day---

"Hell's partner, Murasakibara and Himuro is winner! Next partner! Kuroko and Takao!" Deadland said. The audience cheered. Kuroko and Takao walked out of the building and stood where the start line is. There's glow rainbow floor and red trees, blue poles like battle land. And there's purple pole with the black ball on the top. It's probably lead to win. There's some holes in the poles, look like the arrows come out from there. Some large holes on floor. One of them has spikes at bottom.. And one of them has poison snakes at bottom...

"And Kuroko and Takao's enemy will be... Akashi and Mayuzumi!" Deadland yelled happily. Kagami, in the audience... His eyes widen because of name, 'Akashi'
Akashi and Mayuzumi walked out of the building and stood where start is in opposite side of Kuroko and Takao's line start. Kuroko gulped. "Satan! Satan! Satan!" Hell's audience shouting.
"Psst, Kagamicchi...Akashi the Satan got their eyes on Kuroko...Will Kurokocchi be okay?" Kise mumbled. Kagami nodded slowly.

"Now! Let me tell you the game rules! First one.. Each of four players have machine collar on around their neck that won't let them to fly with their own wings. Second.. Watch out for danger or you'll be killed! Third... The players are allowed to kill.." Deadland chuckled. "Let the game start!" He rang the bell. Mayuzumi ran forward Takao, is about to stab Takao with his own knife but Takao dodged it. It's now duel between Takao and Mayuzumi, fighting. Kuroko looked at Akashi.
The arrows sudden came out and almost hit Kuroko but he dodged the arrow.