Chapter Four

third person pov

after the girls arrived at green gables they had the best time eating biscuits, laughing and getting to know each other more.

anne's house was delightful with worn down wooden floors, plates stacked on the shelves and a little black oven that sat stoutly in the kitchen.

soon after the girls arrived they grabbed a tin of biscuits that marilla and anne had baked for them, and made their way up the wooden steps to anne's bedroom,

from there the world was at their fingertips, they played ever so many games together, with radiant knights, helpless damsels and the most beautiful queens. one of bella's favourite games was when she played a great knight and diana was the beautiful princess but the evil queen played by anne would not let them be together. it was an oh so tragical tale and anne played the role of the queen to its utmost form.

once they were finished playing their games the girls sat together ate the biscuits and drank some tea that marilla bought up.

marilla was quite approving of anne's new friend and thought her kind hearted and beautiful beyond a doubt.

anne went downstairs quickly to fetch more biscuits and diana turned to bella and said with a sly smile 'anne's stable boy got your eye?'
'oh hardly diana' bella replied rolling her eyes, 'i don't even know him!'
'oh alright then, but don't think i saw you look back at him when we were first walking in' diana said still smiling
'oh please diana just drop it, i don't like him i swear, i hardly know him'

as soon as these words were said anne made her way back in the room and the subject of the mysterious boy was dropped.

it soon grew to dusk and the girls knew they had to be home by dark, so anne begrudgingly let them go after 2 long hugs. diana and bella said goodbye to Matthew and marilla and walked up the winding pathway of green gables stretching out to its surrounding white wooden fence.

from there diana and bella bade their own goodbyes with a simple hug and 'see you tomorrow'

bella began the road home, singing songs quietly to herself under her breath to keep her entertained.

when she finally got home she told her father all about her day and her little tea party with anne and diana, he thought it wonderful that his beloved daughter had made some kind friends.

she soon took off her clothes and undergarments, folded them neatly on a stool in her bathroom and got in the bath that one of the maids had ran for her, it was such a relaxing feeling after a long day and she sank in the water until her skin had shriveled like a raisin.

from there she washed her face, did her hair in ringlets, brushed her teeth and went to bed.
but she still couldn't help replaying what diana said in her mind 'anne's stable boy got your eye' no surely it couldn't be, surely.

hello my loves
hope you enjoyed this part!!!!
sorry it's kind of short it's kind of a filler
i was thinking about it all week and i wasn't sure whether to do an enemy's to lovers or a friends to lovers with a bit of forbidden romance but i think i'm going to do friends to lovers, but if you have any other completely different suggestions i'd love to hear them :)
hope you are having a great day/night
love u x