Lost

Jun, D'Angelo and Alex all watched from their dragons backs as the Fault Ripper grabbed Tom and Thunder, plunging into the fog with the pair in it's claws. "Noooo!" The raven haired girl screamed, helpless as her best friend atop his dragon disappeared.

That was six years ago.

Ever since losing Tom and Thunder to the Fault Ripper, Jun became the leader of their small group, hatred for the Fault Ripper darkening her heart. She spent more time with Wu and Wei, slowly becoming incredibly draconic in nature.

The young woman headed into the Hidden World, eyes darting about to make sure she was alone. Sliding down the tunnel, Jun emerges into her second home. She stands right when a black and white shape speeds past overhead. Jun ducks, eyes widening as she recognises the dragon. "Thunder!" She howls, the Night Light staggering to a stop, whirling back to stare at her.

"Where's Tom?" She asks in perfectly fluent Dragonese, surprising her old friend. "Right behind you." A roughened male voice growls, the female spinning to look at him. Jun gasps, stunned. Her eyes water, taking Tom in. Her friend's rugged, scarred face stared Jun in the eye, unsure.

She attempted to move forward, but he growled at her, a warning to stay back. Stopping, Jun reached her hand out to him. "Let me help you." She snarled. He shook his head, silently disagreeing with her. "None can help me now. I'm past the point of no return. Leave me be. Go back home, Jun." He tried ordering her. "No. I don't see you for six years, and this is how you like things? A recluse? Uh uh. I'm staying with you." She asserted. "Fine. But you need a dragon form. Here." Fast as lightning, he shifted. Then created a wall of fire, that closed in on her.

She was bathed in warmth and light, the multitude of colours swirling around and changing her. The flames dissipated, revealing a silver and white Night Fury standing in Jun's place. "What's your dragon name?" Tom asked. "Silvermoon." She answered, using her heightened senses to locate Thunder's family.

She guided the two to a new realm, soon spotting six other unfamiliar dragons. "Mom! Dad! Grandpa! Shadow! Goggles! Splattertail!" Thunder roared in joy, flying toward them. The family reunited, Tom and Jun stood off to the side, watching. Moonshadow noticed the pair, smiling. "You brought our son back to us. Come." She instructed, leading them across.

Landing in front of Moonshadow's mate and children, both half dragons bow before the elder pair, showing their respect.