Leaving

"I'm sorry, Mom. I have to do this." Tom brushes her temple with a kiss, before hurrying away. She stirs and wakes long after he's gone, calling out frantically. "Tom! Tom! Tom where are you?!" Olivia hollers, but it's too late, he's in the Hidden World, mounting Thunder and flying off.

Six years later.

Jun leads the gang into the Hidden World, calling out. Their dragons appear after a few minutes. "Let's go try find Tom and Thunder." Jun speaks, firmly. The four fly out to search, not realising Tom is watching them in dragon form. He appears in front of them, leading the group away. "Follow that dragon!" Alex hollers. They fly after him, straight to five unfamiliar dragons.

Then a familiar one emerges, cooing a greeting to the four. "Thunder? Then who's the dragon that led us here?" Alex asked. Jun shrugged, confused. "Should I show them?" Tom spoke. "Up to you, my son." Moonshadow answered. He powered up, back scales glowing a bright blue. Jet black body, acid green eyes, bat like appearance made the strange dragon intimidating.

He vanished, reappearing a few seconds later, half of both. Waist up was human and waist down was dragon. "TOM!?" The four riders burst out. Staring coldly at his former friends, the hybrid returned to his true form, back scales glowing bright blue. The others copied him, showing aggression toward the humans.

Jun, D'Angelo, Alex and Eugene were confused, the purple eyed young woman attempting to step forward. Growling began, a decent sized Nightlight pouncing, knocking her over. Eyes wide, Jun looked up into the dragon's deep blue orbs, scared.

Dragon Tom stalked the group and their dragons, keeping a close watch on them. The Nightlight eased off of Jun, letting her get up. She scrambled backwards toward the group, nervous. D'Angelo shoved her behind him, arms out. Tom growled at the pair, not liking their closeness. He leapt over the massive male, grabbing his old friend and flying backward. The three scream, begging him to let her go.

Acid green eyes narrow, snarling. "What is this?! Jun and D'Angelo, engaged!? How!?" Tom roared, seeing the bands on his former friend's fingers. Outraged, Tom unleashed his alpha roar, sending them flying back to where they belonged.

He lashed his tail, furious. Silversky, his mate, came to calm him down. She rubbed against him, projecting soothing energy. He huffed an angry breath, calming himself quickly. "It's almost season again. Come." She leads him into the dance that results in eggs, plunging through the air and parting.