Chapter 13

Adrians pov:
I woke up just before 6am todays day two of training for Alexia. Being in a gang is dangerous and if any rival gangs find out that Alexis exists then that means she is in risk of getting harmed and it's best if she knows some form of self defense in case anything happens. We've learnt from our first mistake of not letting Hannah learn the basics and I certainly don't want to repeat that. I looked over to see her sleeping so peacefully. Her beautiful hair in her face. I gently brushed it aside which caused her to shiver under my touch. Her eyes slowly started to open
"Good morning" she whispered.
"Morning princess it's time for training you ready?"
She let out a little whine before shuffling to get more comfortable in bed. This earned a chuckle from me.
"I don't get why you have to train me so early like can't you wait even the sun isn't awake at this time" she complained
"Quit your whining woman training isn't only about your ability it's also about disciplining yourself so training time will not be changed im afraid" she rolled her eyes at me before getting up to go to the bathroom.
We got ready and headed to the fire arms room. I wanted to test her aim and how well she could use a gun.
At first I thought she would've sucked at it but the fact that she hit the target perfectly just left me star struck.
"How on earth is your aim so accurate" she smiled at me proudly before responding with " I am a surgeon so I think my aim has to be very precise"
I was beyond impressed by this. For a small woman she sure hides a lot of talents and stubbornness.
After our training session we went to shower and came down for breakfast.
"Guys we should do something the weather is beautiful I really want to go out as a whole gang" Becca said all excitedly.
I looked over to Alexia and she was looking at me with the pleading eyes. Damn! As a gang leader nothing works with me but something about those soft chocolate eyes and that innocent smile drives me crazy.
"How about we all go to the beach?" I questioned.
Alexia's eyes instantly lit up and everyone was agreeing and squealing excitedly.

Alexia's pov:
We are going to the beachhhhh yasssss I was so excited because I actually haven't been to the beach in years and i with todays weather it was just perfect.
We all got our things and we're preparing for the beach when Adrian came from behind me and whispered in my ear.
"No funny business miss Reed I don't want you trying to escape anywhere" I turned to look at him thinking he'd have a stern look but this man was smirking at me.
I got onto my top toes and put my lips close to his ear and whispered, "I'll try not to Mr Miller" before standing back and looking at him innocently whilst batting my eye lashes. He let out a deep chuckle, "I'll just catch you again princess" he said walking off to the car. The beach was about an hour and a half away and I was sandwiched in between Adrian and Jack whilst Tommas was being a passenger princess. The girls were coming in the other car behind us and the journey was pretty peaceful.
We reached the beach and unloaded the car. We had blankets towels drinks food and we were ready for the day.
I quickly took off my clothes to show my bikini under neath and I look up to see Adrian practically admiring me and even though he knew I caught him looking at me this man fixated his eyes. I felt like he could burn through my soul with that stare of his but it made me feel so confident and sexy.
He came closer to me. "Beautiful" was all he said before he took his shirt and shorts off. I just felt the heat rise up to my cheeks knowing very well I probably looked like a tomato.
Everyone then sat down we were having some beer around the blanket and then I decided I wanted to go into the water.
I told the guys to come join me but they said they will in a bit so I went myself and Adrian kept a firm eye on me. Although I could have a chance to escape for some reason I wanted to stay.
The water was absolutely freezing but it felt so nice against my body especially after being in the sun for so long this is exactly what I needed.
A few moments later someone came from behind and splashed me. At first I thought it was Adrian but I turned to see a guy with brown hair and green eyes looking at me smiling.
"Do I know you?"
He smiled and replied
"No you don't hi I'm Evan and I saw you earlier but I didn't know how to approach you so I thought this was the next best thing" I laughed at what he said
"So your great way to get my attention was to splash me with water?"
"Well it worked didn't it?" He replied proudly.
"No it really didn't" I smiled at his childishness
"I didn't catch your name or can I just call you mine?"
I let out a bigger laugh "that was worse than splashing me but my name is alexia"
"Haha so Alexia is there any way I could....."
Before he could finish his sentence Adrian towered behind him with an angry expression.
"I think it's time you walk along" is all he said which left poor Evan leaving there quicker than my dad selling me.
"He was just being friendly Adrian you didn't need to scare the soul out of the poor guy" I defended him which made Adrian look even more angry.
"Alexia don't forget I'm a gang leader this is not a fucking joke if I say don't speak to people without my permission I mean it for your safety and everyone else's" he said through clenched teeth.
"Okay I'm sorry Adrian it won't happen again" I just didn't want to argue with him especially since the day started off so good.
He gripped my wrist and tried dragging me out
"Heyyy Adrian that's not fair I want to stay in the water a little longer" I moaned as he dragged me out.
"Lighten you your moody man" I said whilst throwing a big splash of water at him.
Suddenly his angry expression changed to a mischievous one before he splashed water all over me.
"Ohhhh it's onnnn" we were splashing each other until the rest of the gang joined us and we just had a huge childish water fight. It was the funniest thing ever all of us just attacking each other. All of a sudden Adrian gripped me by the waist and lifted me up out the water my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck because I knew exactly what he wanted to do. He began walking further into the water where it was deep enough for him to cannon ball me into it. I begged and pleaded he was just laughing. I was holding onto him with the tightest grip ever but he effortlessly removed me.
"Adrian please noooo hahaha" he leaned in closer to me before giving me a peck on my cheek then throwing me into the water. I got back up to see him laughing his ass off and I just smacked him lightly. We were all having so much fun that we didn't realize the tide was coming in and the blanket and my clothes were so close to getting washed away.
"Adrian my clothessss the tide is near it" by now we were far away and everyone started running towards the sand to try and save the stuff. My short ass was left behind whilst these giants started running towards the sand.
Jack looked back and started laughing at me
"Adrian go grab her before she gets washed away with her clothes" they all literally stopped and started laughing at me before going back.
Adrian quickly came towards me and then picked me up and ran out the water. This is probably the most cliche movie scene that has ever happened to me. We managed to get the things before the water took them in however my clothes were all wet.
"My dumbasss didn't bring any spare clothes"
Becca and Emma then offered me a piece of clothing each.
"Girls you think you could cover me whilst I change?"
The girls agreed and shielded me with clothes.
"I see the chemistry between you and my brother girllll I deffo approve you" she chirped.
"There's nothing between us silly he is just being niceee" if you could see my cheeks they were a bright red.
"Mmmhmm so that little kiss was just being friendly. Babe I know my brother and trust me he doesn't treat no woman like that" for some reason that made me so happy to hear.
Emma agreed with Becca. I changed before walking back to the rest of the gang. Adrian then came to me and started smirking.
"Someone's feeling a little cold" whilst looking at my chest.
Of course I had no bra on and my wet hair had made the shirt transparent which means you guessed it free the nipple. I got very embarrassed and just turned a deep beetroot color. He let out a soft chuckle before taking his jacket off and giving it to me.
The ride home felt so long and I was so tired so I moved Adrian's arm to snake  around me and dozed off into his chest.