Chapter 14

Adrians pov:
The way she wrapped my arm around her just made my heart flutter. I could hear light snores as she cuddled into me.
"Bro you like her don't you?" Jack asked.
"What? Noo don't be stupid" my heart began to race for some reason.
"You so do everyone and I mean everyone can see that you two have a lot of chemistry" he said smirking.
"Oh shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about" I said
"Fine then I'll just ask her out tomorrow" Tommas chirped in.
"Take her out on a date and I'll take you on a date 6ft under" I said through my gritted teeth.
Everyone started laughing
"You just proved our point. You do like herrrr" they started teasing.
Maybe she has grown on to me a little I don't know what it is about her but she just seems different and I like the comfort she gives me.
We soon got home and training definitely drains Alexia out since she was still knocked out cold.
"Psst Alexia we are home wake up" I nudged her slightly trying to wake her but damnnn this girl can sleep.
She mumbled a little bit. "Mmmhmm five more minutes this pillow is so comfy" I let out a soft chuckle as she buried herself deeper into my chest.
I slowly picked her up and took her to our room. I placed her on the bed gently and got into bed myself because today was a very long day.

Alexia's pov:
I woke up to the rays of sunshine peaking through the blinds whilst being a human cushion for adrian. The man is asleep and has the strongest grip ever. I really needed to pee and moving out of this mans grip was the hardest thing in the world. He was woken up my my struggles and groaned in his morning voice "stop moving so much Alexia" damnnnnn this mans morning voice would've given me a boner if I had the parts.
"Adrian I need to peeee"
He let out a small chuckle before unraveling his arms from me.
I did my business and had a quick shower relaxing as the hot water touched my skin. I reached my arm out to grab a towel.
Shit I forgot to take a towel.
I was currently butt naked and I had no towel to dry my body fan fucking tastic.....
I got out the shower and made my way to the door I poked my head out to see Adrian sprawled across the bed on his phone.
"Adrian could you pass me a towel please" I said in a awkward tone.
He looked up and saw my head poking out the door with my hair all wet. I most likely looked like a rat right now but that was the least of my worries.
He looked at me for a few seconds before he had a devious glint in his eye and he started to smirk.
"No come get it yourself"
I rolled my eyes "Adrian miller give me my towel right now!" I scolded him for his dirty mind.
"Like I said princess, come.and.get.it" he said with the biggest smirk on his face. This is really embarrassing tell me why I'm sleeping in the same room as this idiot.
"Quit playing miller give me my a towel I'm cold" he shook his head
"You heard what I said Reed" gosh I want to wipe that stupid smirk of that gorgeous face of his. Wait did I say gorgeous? Fuck yes he is gorgeous but still manages to get on every nerve on my body and not even the good ones.
"Adrian please quit playing I need a towel If I could walk around with this door right now believe me I would" I said all frustrated.
He rolled his eyes before getting up. He sure took his sweet time to bring me a towel. He took some long strides towards me not breaking the eye contact until he was towering in front of me.
I quickly grabbed the towel and was about to slam the door until he caught it.
"Now don't be shy it's nothing I haven't seen before" he smiled. My stomach did a little flip until I got into my senses.
"You're such a fucking pervert" I tried closing the door but he wouldn't budge. I gave up before putting on my towel behind the door frame and coming out giving him daggers.
"Now that wasn't so hard was it princess" he laughed. I looked down to see this man had a little party in his pants it was my time to smirk.
"No it wasn't but you are" he followed my gaze before he noticed that his bulge was trying to poke its way out of his joggers. He turned a deep shade of red and it just made me laugh.
I got closer to him seductively before reaching his ear. "Does the thought of be being naked turn you on" I whispered before moving back and batting my eyelashes innocently.
"I....I....shutup Alexia" he said stuttering.
I burst out laughing. By the looks of it he seemed to have been really embarrassed I don't think I've ever seen him like this before but gosh it was a funny sight.
"Now mr miller if you will excuse me I need to get changed so please escort yourself and your little dick out of this room before it explodes at the sight it will soon see" I said still amused that I just witnessed his morning wood. He stayed quiet but quickly scurried off to the bathroom.
I got out my clothes and put on my bra and panties just then Tommas walked in
"Yo Adrian do you know wher.........woahhhh hot babe alert" I quickly covered my front with the top I had in my hands.
"Tommas get the fuck outttt I'm changing!!" I screeched. I think he too was shocked because he just froze there. This commotion caused Adrian to come out the toilet shirtless and confused.
So he could basically see my ass in red Lace panties.
"Do you guys not know what knocking or personal space is!!!!! Get the fuck out I'm changing" I screamed again.
They began to scatter like rats and I was left bright red and embarrassed. Looks like my lingerie wasn't the only red thing today. I quickly got changed and Adrian came in.
"I'm sorry about before Alexia I was just playing I didn't mean to intrude like that" he said sincerely.
I was still annoyed at them both invading my personal space but accidents happen even if Adrian has his perverted jokes he wouldn't intentionally do that
"It's fine I'm hungry let's go down and oh yeah next time knock" I said quickly before running past him and going to the kitchen.
I was actually starving I see Becca and Emma cooking eggs and bacon looks like we are having a full english today.
"I'm starvingggg feeeddd me girlsss" I said whilst tapping my stomach.
This training has seriously made me have a bigger appetite.
"guys we have to cut our breakfast date short we have a mission to do someone from the west coast tried stealing our shipment" Adrian said whilst rubbing his temples.
"You know I can't fight when I have a good baby adrian" Tommas said annoyed. I giggled which made them all turn to me giving me the stink eye.
"Sorry time to be serious got it" I said giving a light smile.
"Right we leave in five Alexia you'll be here for a couple days and I have live cameras put in and I will get signals if you do try to escape plus I will have my guards check on you every so often" he said going over ground rules.
"Wait what??? No I am part of the gang too you train me I want to join you guys aswell that's not fair" I haven't been getting up at 6am for no reason.
"Alexia you've only trained twice I'm not gonna let you go out there with zero Knowledge that's going to risk your life and ours and we don't want that" he came closer to me holding both sides of my arm.
I looked at him nodding in understanding.
"Plus this way no one will walk in on you in the lingerie" Tommas chirped. This made him earn a death glare from both me and Adrian and he put his hands up in surrender.
"I don't even think I wanna know what happened" Emma chirped in with Becca nodding. I just want the earth to swallow me alive at this point.
"Enough let's get ready guys" Adrian was about to March off until he came closer to me.
He grabbed my hand gently.
"Lexi come with me" he called me lexi??? No one calls me lexi why was that so adorable. My train of thoughts was distributed when his warm hand left mine and it was replaced with cold metal.
"Alexia in case of an emergency and I mean an emergency I'm trusting you with this gun to protect yourself if anything happens, any intruders or anything suspicious I want you to shoot whatever or whoever it is straught in the head. I will be monitoring you but just in case I will be out the city and I need to know that you're safe so make sure you use this. It has 6 bullets and the spares are under the drawer but I'm sure you won't need them." He said reassuringly.
"Wait but what if I need to contact you please give me my phone I promise I won't contact anyone I'll be bored out of my mind alone pleaseeeeeeee" I was begging because this place is massive and has lots to do but nothing gives you comfort than watching tiktok in bed at 11 saying you'll sleep in ten mins but then you end up being awake till 6am watching someone build a house out of straw. He sighed at my request
"Alexia I'm warning you no funny business okay if I give you your phone you can not contact anyone not even your family until I am back understood?" I nodded in agreement I was just excited to get my baby back.
"Tiktok doesn't count by the way mr miller" he rolled his eyes giving a little smile.
Adrian then began to pack a few items before they all met at the door.
The girls gave me hugs before leaving.
"We will see you in a couple days babe look after yourself love you" Becca said
"Yea and don't touch the victory donuts I left in the top drawer they're mine" Tommas added in.
I laughed before they left it was just me and Adrian.
"Look after yourself princess and make sure you stay safe remmeber what I told you and I'm only one call away if you need me" he said whilst bringing me into his warm chest and giving me a kiss on my forehead. My heart can't take this no more he was so adorable. I smiled then waved goodbye to them all before locking the doors and going back to my room to relax and watch my 2 months of tiktoks that I had missed.

ANONYMOUS POV:
"Sir your plan is successful the gang have left and the girl is inside the house they have fallen into our trap" this mission will be a piece of cake
"Good now bring her to me we will go foward with this plan"