chapter 7

Alexia's pov
I woke up with red and puffy eyes and I looked like utter shit. I didn't want to leave the room but my stomach wanted food.
I tried to get ready and look as presentable as possible. I made my way downstairs and saw the whole gang giving me sympathetic looks.I hate pity. Soon the devil strode in and I diverted my gaze to the unappealing cereal in my plate .
"Gang in my office in 5" he called and exited. But I could see he was looking at me from the corner of his eyes. Everyone left the room and I was left alone. I sat down and chewed on my cereal and I started to think...... maybe I can escape now, no one is here. I slowly tiptoed past their office and made my way to the door....... almost there......I turned the door knob and just as I was about to leave I heard violent barks.....shit! I hate dogs! Oh my god they won't shut up !!!! I panicked and did what any idiot would do I ran out the house but the big vicious beast tackled and no I'm not talking about the dog it was a very angry Adrian. I've blown it this time.... his eyes turned into a dark black colour and the worst part is his eyes are blue...... soon the dog came running and I screamed. I have a very big phobia of dogs and when I mean big I literally mean huggeeeee. I used to love them but once a dog bit my arm so hard that I had to go hospital. Adrian gripped my upper arm and dragged me inside. The dog trailed behind which made me more anxious. I was dragged to his office as everyone looked at me and I could see the prayers they were sending me. The dog came inside with him and growled at me.....fuck!!!!
"YOU CANT SEEM TO FUCKING STAY OUT OF TROUBLE FOR EVEN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES CAN YOU!!!! YOU JUST FUCKING LOVE MAKING MY LIFE HELL!!!" I've officially made him blow up.....but my mind was occupied due to the fat dog that was throwing daggers at me. I was beyond scared. "OUT OF ALL TIMES YOUR MOUTH SHUTS UP NOW!" I let out a low whimper as the dog approached me...... I slowly retracted my steps and began going in the opposite direction but the dog seemed to follow shit!!! " look ....Adrian p...please c..an you take the dog out " I know I sounded pathetic but I was very scared of it especially it's beady eyes.
"Ohhhhhh is poor alexia scared of my dog?" His voice was laced with sarcasm and he let out a manic laugh... "his name is killer....you know why? Because with one bite he kills" Adrian had an evil glint in his eyes. He came closer to me In an intimidating way and grabbed my hand. "I know the perfect punishment for you...... a few days with my dog should make you set" no no no no no no no. You may be thinking why I'm over reacting but I am so scared of dogs and this one isn't exactly a friendly looking one. "Please no! I'm scared of them please don't do that Adrian!" He seemed to get more angry as his grip tightened around my wrist blocking any blood circulation. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN FUCKING SAY MY NAME! FROM NOW ON YOU NEED TO CALL ME SIR AND YOU WILL DO AS I FUCKING SAY BECAUSE I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF YOUR DRAMA!!" His grip tightened even more and I didn't even think it was humanly possible. I let out a painful cry "please you're hurting me!!!" He didn't come back into his senses and he dragged me outside into a shed and brought the dog with him. Fuck I know what's going to happen noooo. He pushed me in and I got up and tried to run out but he threw me back in. I felt like I was a piece of shit! He slammed the door without a word and locked it from the outside. Great I was stuck with a fucking evil dog for the rest of the day and I was scared.

Adrian's POV
I brought everyone into office so I could discuss what I had said to becca last night about how we can't be close to her. I started telling the boys about it and they all gave disapproving looks but they knew better than to interfere with my choices. Suddenly we heard barking from killer and that usually happens if an intruder comes or......fuck if a dumb bitch tries to escape. Her smart ass began to run but I tackled her and dragged her to my my fucking office. The last straw had been fucking yanked and I'm raging. She somehow knows how to make me burst! I Found out that she was scared of dogs so why not keep her in the shed with killer for the night! That should teach her!! I threw her in the shed with the dog and as I turned 4 pairs of eyes were on me and they all were sad. I don't care though if I can deal with her pleads I'm sure these four can be handled too. They are part of a gang they can't be soft!
"Adrian she is scared that's why she ran you can't blame her!" Becca cried and the rest agreed but I wasn't having it
"All of you listen to me! I do what I want and you do as I say! You guys are going soft on her and it's ruining you so don't talk about this again am I clear?" They all nodded and left and I went to my offfice to finish some paperwork.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I know guys it's been a. Long fucking time but finally an update!!!!! I'll update more frequently I promise ❤️❤️❤️