chapter 1

Alexia's pov:
It's been 2 years since I met my parents, I went to college in America for 2 years since my parents wanted me to study something on the medical field. As you can tell I work my ass of to make my parents proud and I always listen to whatever they say. No I'm not a pushover or a killjoy, I just want to succeed in life. Anyways my name is alexia Reed but everyone calls me al or lex or alex nothing else really. I landed in the airport a few hours ago and I'm planning on surprising my family. Which consists of my mum my dad and my brother Darren who is only 16. I took a taxi to my house and I dragged my bags up to the front porch. I can't wait! Not being able to see their faces for 2 years killed me! I saw an unusual car parked in the driveway but damn was it sexy! Maybe dad brought a new car within those years....... I knocked on the door but it was already open.....that's strange.
I walked inside pulling my bags with me and I placed them on the side near the coat hanger. I checked every room but there was no sign of any of them then I walked into the last room but as I was about to turn the knob but i heard hushed tones.
"We just need a few more months and we will give you the money!" It sounded like my dad, his voice was full of distress. I was alarmed but I didn't know what to do.....
"No I've given you enough time! You know what I can do yet you disobey me!" He had a husky voice and it held so much authority and power.
"How about I make a trade?" My ears perked up. What does he mean by trade?
"What kind of trade?" Mr husky asked.
"I'll give you my daughter alexia" wait what? Was he fucking serious!!!
I made an idiot move and I burst through the door my face full of anger.
"So I decided to give my family a surprise and I find out they are selling me like I'm some dirty object and haven't even ask me about it. I tried so hard to be a perfect daughter for you! I studied fucking boring ass shit just to make you proud! Am I really that much of a disgrace that you thought of selling me off to some fucking jackass that may be a rapist for all I know!" I was on a full on rant.
"I'm not a jackass and I'm most certainly not a rapist " I turned to see a sexy guy okay lemme rephrase that, I turned around to see the most gorgeous, jaw dropping Calvin klein model who looked like God added a whole gallon of sexiness inside him! Not exaggerating here.
Although I was eye raping him I held a stone hard expression which made him think I was throwing daggers at him. I turned around to face my parents and I gave them the most dirtiest glare ever.
"Ill take her" he said and that made run up to my room but I stopped to find Darren Sitting on the bed crying.
I locked the door because the asshole was still downstairs and I went up to him and have him a hug.
"Shhhhhh Darren it will all be okay"
"No it won't lex! I heard everything! They sold you to him! You don't understand! He is a fucking monster"
A monster?
"What do you mean? Monster?"
"Lex he is the most feared gang in the whole world and our smart parents thought they could get a loan of 2 million from him and act as if nothing happened!" Wow I missed a lot in these 2 years.
"So not only did they sell me but they sold me to someone who could murder me and hide my body and no one will ever find out it was him! Just fan fucking tastic!" I immediately shutup when the door banged and his booming voice echoed through these thin walls. "I'm going to count to five if you don't get out right now I will break this door down" he seethed
I sighed there isn't any way I can get out of this so I might aswell not put a fight up. I swung the door open and held my head up high.
" I've put you bags in the car now say your last goodbyes to you family. I didn't look once at my parents.... I gave Darren a big hug and we were in that position for a while. "I'm gonna miss you buddy" I gave him a kiss on his cheek.
"Lex I'm so sorry it had to be this way..... I love you" my mother said
"No you don't love me.....if you ever loved me then you would have stopped this" a single tear escaped my eyes and rolled down my cheek.
I was going to wipe it away but I was beaten to it by Mr husky "there isn't any time for this sappy shit. I have palaces to be"
This made more anger boil in me "I'm sorry but you don't have a say in this your sorry ass brought me so how about you be a good dog and shut the fuck up!" His eyes grew dark and his jaw ticked.....he kept clenching and unclenching his fists.
"In .the.fucking.car.right.NOW!!"
I jumped at his voice........he isn't going to hurt me right? I took a final gkance at my family they all gave me sympathetic sad smiled. I reluctantly went inside the car realising there is no point angering him more it will just make my life harder.
He drive was awkwardly silent and all I did was look at the blurry trees go past and cry. My own family sold me to a fucking bastard and God knows what he could do to me.

Adrian pov:
The way she disrespected me was unacceptable...it struck a nerve in me and if she was a guy I'm pretty sure she would have been dead by now. She doesn't know what I'm capable of and how much power I really have. She needs to learn how to not be a sarcastic bitch in front of me and she most certainly must defiantly show my gang and me respect!
We reached my mansion and we both got our the car in sync. She looked at her surroundings and quietly followed behind me.
I walked in to see Jack and tommas fighting again........
"I'll chop your dick of and feed it to the vicious dogs!"
"At least I have a dick you twat!" Yep they are my best friends......these animals are part of the gang.
Jack is the stronger one between them two are he can pretty much destroy you, he is the typical guy with the dirty blonde hair and toned body. Tommas isn't any less he is just like jack but he has brown hair. I'm not bragging but I am the strongest out of these two delinquents. I have over 100 people in my gang but my main boys are these two and their girlfriends Emma and violet. Em is jacks girl and vi is tommas's. The two idiots still didn't realize that in was here so I did what any guy would do, I got an air horn and burst the shit out of their ears. They both looked at me but then faced the person behind me.
"She is hot!" Tommas winked.
She rolled her eyes before giving him the bird. I need to teach her the ground rules.
"Alexia, my office now!" I pointed to the door in the left corner and she slowly nodded before walking towards the room with her head down.
I walked in behind her and motioned for her to sit down.
"Now that you are my property I will be going over ground rules"
______________________________________
HELLLOOOOOOO! !! THANKYOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER! IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!