Prologue

WHEN IT'S SCHOOL SUMMER BREAK.....

The bell rang then every people starts to go out of the gate a triplets walking out of the gate and go home while walking to there home one of them said "are you glad that it's weekend today?"Angin said "obviously"Petir and Tanah just stayed quiet then the three reach there house and walks inside there house and to see Api excited "i can't wait to spend my own whole weekend!" Then Api saw the three and said "Hey guys what do you wanna do this weekend?"Api asked the (the storm duo = Angin and Petir) still don't know what will they do on weekends, Tanah on the other hand "well..." Tanah pause then continue to said that "i'm planning to visit Tok aba in this weekend" then go to his room and start packing on his somethings in his bag Angin got in the bedroom and start to decide the samething "hmmmm... you know what i'm coming with you who knows somthing exciting might happen there"Angin said while also in a rush of packing with tanah.

Petir walk in there bedroom seeing Tanah and Angin packing  {by the way the trio ori have the same room, api and air have the same room and then daun and cahaya are in the same room}  " where are you going?"Petir asked "to visit Tok aba"Tanah repond "yeah, you wanna come?"Angin asked "sure, i also don't want to be left alone with them annoying me anyway"Petir said "hey!"Api yelp and then Petir start to pack in his bag.

Then Tanah asked Api "Do you wanna come Api?"Tanah ask "no thank you i'm here to play video games this weekend"Api said " you and your video games"Air appear out of nowhere and the other two daun and cahaya beside Air.

"What about you three?"Tanah said "i'm just going to sleep"Air said then Cahaya said "no thank you, i'm busy teaching Daun here" then Daun said "i wanna come but i want to stay here".

The trio ori stared at the four and Tanah spoke "its okay you don't have to come if you want to but i have to come there anyway and visit Tok aba for me that's important" the storm duo (Angin and Petir) agree with Tanah .

After packing the ori trio start to leave on the door and said bye to the four. Then there at the train staition ready to visit Tok aba.