How to Dance

Author's Note: Hey Guys I want to tell you about the book after this one, So I thought of a Ninjago AU. Inspired by Thor and much other dramatic music I have been listening to so far! I'll tell you at the end of this chapter what the Title will be :)

Pixal POV

Slowly as the days passed by I took care of my father along with Zane who would show some emotions now.

I have been hearing that my father is getting better,

I was feeling so hopeful he could fight his condition of having cancer.

Zane and I were spending more time together learning more things,

From Cooking right to Finding Opportunities In Ninjago.

Today I received a letter,

I was devastated that the results were low and I had to take my father back to the hospital.

I was so scared that I couldn't sleep at night,

I would wake up from nightmares and Zane would comfort me but I told him I was fine.

I would be so scared that I couldn't do anything, 

Heard emails from the doctors and specialists that my father is getting worse.

And every time I could visit him I would see him connected to tubes and in intensive care,

Those times would tend to haunt my dreams all night.

Zane started to notice my fear,

He always asked me if I was okay depending on what I was doing.

I always reassured him I would be okay, 

But he could tell me that I wasn't for my actions.

One Day I had the radio on and I was on the couch, I couldn't do anything.

I felt too upset to do anything,

I see Zane walking up to me and then he sits next to me and rubs my back.

"To Be honest I don't think you are telling me the truth about how you are feeling," He tells me.

I don't answer him, I was in too much pain,

"I'm sorry about your father, I have been reading the letters from the hospital" Zane continues.

I hum, 

"I am thinking of cheering you up" He continues.

"What were you thinking" I question emotionless,

"Let me show you," Zane says as he motions me to sit up.

As I sat up he soon changes the music on the radio and held out his hand for me to take.

"I want to teach you how to dance," He says,

I soon take his hand and he places one hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist.

I do the same,

"Here, follow my steps," He says.

I nod as we both make eye contact,

Suddenly I accidentally stepped on his foot.

"Oh, Sorry," I say,

"It's fine," He says with a soft smile.

"Let's try again," He says,

I smile back and we both start to dance along to the music played.

Without thinking as we danced, I lean my head on his chest getting a chance to listen to his heart beating in a soft rhythm.

I sigh softly as I felt relieved, 

I felt our connection growing stronger.

I soon felt arms around me and as I knew we were hugging as we danced,

"My father taught me how to dance" I hear Zane say.

"Pardon?" I question,

"I said My Father taught me how to dance, I miss him," Zane says as his eyes meet mine.

"I'm sorry about your father," I say,

"It's okay, I am actually starting to feel safer here, with you," He says softly.

Before I know it he hugs me tightly and I felt myself being lifted off the floor,

I hug him back.

He soon pulls away and I smile at him,

"Plus I kinda like hugs," He says with a smile.

"Hugs are part of a sign of affection and love shared by people who love each other," I say giving him the definition.

He hums, 

We both continue to dance.

I kinda like dancing as well,

It is such a calming thing to do.

My thoughts were disturbed by some dark ones,

I started to shiver as I thought about my father in intensive care.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Zane asked as he stopped dancing and noticed a change in my emotions.

"I'm just scared," I say,

"About what?" He questions,

"About my father, he is in intensive care and I am scared, what if he doesn't make it?" I question as tears start to erupt in my eyes.

"It's going to be okay, just have faith," Zane says,

I soon pull him into another hug.

I could hear him telling me that everything will be okay,

I kept holding on to my father's lucky charm which was a badge that showed the boat Dr Julien made.

That night, Zane advised me to go to sleep and try and take a rest,

But I was afraid of having more nightmares.

Zane POV

During the night I found Pixal not going to sleep,

"Pix, shouldn't you be sleeping?" I question her.

"I don't want to," She says,

"But you might need it, you have been so tired these days," I say.

"Okay," She sighs,

"Here let me help you," I say.

I soon take her to her room and she soon slides under the quilts and made herself comfy.

I soon rubbed her back and try to comfort her,

I soon see her falling asleep.

I stayed in her room for another hour and when I know it she was sleeping,

I soon stand up and head back to my room.

Everything was quiet until I hear another scream,

I quickly ran to Pixal's room.

I see her in fear and her eyes are red from crying,

Before I know it when I sat down on her bed to comfort her, she pulls me into a hug and starts to sob.

I rub her back and try to calm her down, 

I could feel my shirt getting wet.

"I want my father" She sobs,

"I know, I know, Everything is going to be okay," I tell her as I rub her back and try to calm her down.

She soon calms down,

"I don't want to go to sleep again or I will dream of my father again," She says.

"Hey, why don't I stay with you," I say,

She nods and I join her in bed we both hold each other close and I reassure her if she gets another nightmare, that I'll be there for her.

Author's Note: Sorry I am only active during weekends which makes me give out lots of chapters during that time. So Yeah I promise I can do more during the weekdays. But we'll see. And Plus the Title of the upcoming book is called Elemental Gods! So I'll see you later!