chapter twenty

June 24, 2000 (Friday)

Enzo and I have been hanging out a lot these past couple weeks. I'm either with Enzo, Draco, or Theo. And it seems like I'm out more than I'm home.

          After the article was published about meeting up with Laney and Blaise, I had to update them on all that really happened. I skipped the part about Laney accusing Theo of being jealous of Draco though.

         Mattheo would've said something to me if it was a serious concern. I know he'd know because he's best friends with all of them. I know Theo and Enzo aren't close but Theo and Mattheo have been. And Draco and him. Yeah, they're a little more distant as a whole group than they used to be, but that's what happens when they haven't gotten the chance to all be together for years.

           I think Theo's starting to get a bit annoyed that I keep leaving to go hang out with them or Mattheo, but I can't help it. All I want is to stay close with everyone, especially after Blaise and Laney blew up in my face. Either way he definitely isn't too annoyed because we make sure to spend every other second of our lives together. We literally live in the same house and sleep in the same bed every night.

          Tonight, we're all going to hang out again. It's the first time it's been an actual little party since Hogwarts time. I'm very excited, as you could probably guess. I'm so excited to have everyone together again, minus Blaise and Laney, and just have fun together.

          Enzo, Draco, and Mattheo are all coming over for dinner and drinks if they want them. It should be fun.

         Theo and I got ready around six so we would be ready for everyone to get here at seven. I put on a skirt and tank top, the tank top was cropped just enough and my skirt was tight. I felt like I was going to a house party back at Hogwarts. My tank top had a deep v-neck and thin straps. It was cute, believe me. Theo had on a solid black, short sleeve button up, only buttoned about three quarters of the way with simple black jeans on.

           "Are you sure I need to wear this? We've known these people for years." Theo groaned, adjusting the collar of his shirt. "Yes. You look handsome. Everyone's going to be wearing the same stuff. It's for fun, Theo."

          I pinned up the top portion of my hair in a small bun at the back of my head, pulling a few strands to frame my face.

         "And you look like you're going to a club. But this club only has your twin brother, ex boyfriend, best friend, and boyfriend at it."

         I faked a pout and turned to him, messing up his hair. "Correct. One of which will not get to take this off of me later unless he behaves himself." Theo raised an eyebrow and licked his lips. "I'll try. Maybe." I pecked a kiss on Theo's lips and headed to the spiral stars that lead directly downstairs.

          I used magic to finish cooking, having multiple pieces going at once. All the plates were laid out on the table, everything ready to go.

         I heard the knock on the door through the small device on the doorway of the kitchen. There's one in every doorway in the whole castle, echoing knocking or ringing from the front door. "I got it!" Theo yelled from the dining room. I heard his footsteps leave the hall and made sure everything was fully ready.

         "I brought alcohol." Mattheo laughed, coming into the kitchen. Theo trailed behind him. Mattheo sat the bottles on the counter and went directly to the dishes of food. "This looks good. Shocked, you can actually cook, with or without magic." I came up behind him and smacked his head, shooing him out of the room.

          Next was Enzo, then Draco. That's everyone. We all filed into the dining room after grabbing drinks, the boys grabbing alcohol and me sticking with water.