Barcelonian Folklore

Florence: No Rachel actually died a while ago. This is the funeral of my recent girlfriend Jodie Comer.

Ashley: Florence. That is awful. (Hugs Florence)

Florence: (Hugging Ashley) (Sobs)

Ashley: It looks like I came to visit just in time.
After this funeral maybe we can go to Barcelona.

Florence: I would love that.

Ashley: (Sips tea) You have always loved all of the Barcelonian Folklore.

Florence: True.

Scarlett: So you are Lizzie's sister.

Mary: Yep. Mary-Kate Olsen...

Margot Robbie: (Walking across the lawn)

Scarlett: (Looks out the window)

Mary: Damn!

Scarlett: (Opens the door)

Margot: (Bends over)

Scarlett: (Staring down)

Margot: (Stands up and turns around) WHAT THE FUCK?!

Scarlett: Excuse me?

Margot: You were looking at my fucking ass! I WILL TIE YOUR DEGRADED HORSE PUSSY INTO A KNOT AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND TOO!!

Mary: (Ducks to the ground from behind the window)

Scarlett: You should take it as a compliment that I even looked at your ass! I caught you on my lawn touching my flowers! NOW YOU HAVE THREATENED ME AND I CAN ADD THAT TO MY PHONE CALL TO THE POLICE!

Margot: Well!

Scarlett: Why were you on my lawn you sexy whore!

Margot: IM YOUR FUCKING GARDENER NOW AND NEIGHBOR! (Tears roll down her face)

Scarlett: Oh. I'm..I am very sorry..

Margot: I'm sure you are. I deserve better. People assume I am a whore because of  these clothes.

Scarlett: I think they are nice.

Margot: Save it. (Cries) I know I am a stinky whore!

Lily: (Driving) Time to check out Scarlett's new place)

Scarlett: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled.

Margot: You can't take back what you said.

Scarlett: Maybe I can. (Puts her hand on Margot's waste sliding it down to her ass)
Maybe I can give you a raise- (Squeezes Margot's ass) for this terrible misunderstanding on my part. (Kisses Margot)

Margot: (Grabs Scarlett's pussy tightly swinging her into the flowers)

Scarlett: (Moans as Margot rips Scarlett's blouse open) Oh! Oh!!!

Lily: (Driving toward a stop sign) Wow. That's a huge house.

Margot: (Licking Scarlett's tits rapidly whole fingering her)

Scarlett: OHHH!!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!! MARGOT!!!!

Lily: (Stares at Scarlett and Margot sadly) Forget it. (Drives on past her house)

Scarlett: (Squirts all over Margot's face)
Oh!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH FUCK YESS!!!!

Margot: (Swirls her tongue around inside of Scarlett)

Scarlett: OHHHH!!!!

Lily: (Puts her keys in the door and slams the door shut) (Slides down to the floor) (Cries) (Sobs) I don't know why I held hope!! (Crying) I may be successful but my husband was so awful! I thought that I was in the right place at the right time. (Sniffles) (Grabs a nail from out of a drawer and scrapes it across her leg) (Cries softly) (Pour salt into the open cut) (Gasps) (Puts honey on top and puts down an alcohol wipe) (Peels plastic off of a bandage and puts it over the wipe) (Stands up) I'm gonna be strong. (Screams) AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margot: IM GONNA SQUIRT!! OH FUCK YES!!

Scarlett: (Fingering Margot)

Margot: (Squirts rapidly) OHHH!! OH!! OHH!!

Lily: (Crying into a pillow)