𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝

❝ little duckling ❞

little duckling

────────────────

"Well here's your stop sweetie. Now you better not get close on the way inside, alright?" Y/n's grandfather told the little girl. He watches his Y/n from the rear mirror as she gets off the truck all by her own as she insisted that she's already a 'big girl' since her grandmother entrusted her with a huge task. This made the old man tear up a bit but stopped himself from crying in front of her as he didn't want Y/n to see him said.

Y/n slightly struggled getting down as her tiny legs were dangling in mid air until she completely slid off the side of the seat and to the ground. She lets out a satisfied hum before slipping on her bunny backpack and the delivery package.

"You got everything?" he asked her. She replied with a thumbs up and a grin, "Got it gramps!" she said reassuringly.

"Alright off you go. I'll see you later once I get back from Tokyo. Say hi to the old man for me." 

"I will bye bye!" She waved as the truck drove away from the school before fully turning to the opposite direction, facing the humongous gates of the eagles.

She blinks at the sight infront of her before rummaging thru her pockets and pulled out the slightly crumpled yellow paper. After reading over it, all she had to do is to try to find the gym...

But where?!

Y/n looks around trying to search for a gym looking place like Karasuno had. But she doubted she could even see it with how huge this place was!

"I guess I'll search for it for myself." she grumbles under her breath before pocketing the paper inside her pocket. She readied herself before stepping inside the unknown territory.

She lets out a hum as she looks around the place with an awe expression. Her eyes went wide as she saw some horses inside their penn, she immediately went towards the side of the fence to observe them.

Come on, vámonos. Everybody let's go.

Come on, let's get to it. I know that we can do it!