Our trip to Australia

A few years later:

When we had gone down to Australia to visit one of Hazel's friends, we were walking up to her old primary school, but when Hazel suddenly passed out, I had to think of a way that she could walk on her own when she woke up. 

I managed to make a makeshift crutch that she should have been able to use.

When we were walking past the school, Hazel suddenly dropped the stick onto the road, but we decided it would have been best to leave it because there were cars coming.

When we started walking off, a woman behind us started shouting at someone. I didn't know who she was shouting to because she kept shouting "Alice, Alice, come back here now."

We continued walking without looking back because we figured that she was talking to one of the kids at the bus stop we just passed.

When I heard a scream I looked around to find my wife being pulled against the ground. I tried to run after her but the kids kept getting in the way.

"Apologise to them Alice, NOW!"

Just as Hazel was about to apologise to someone, I butted in, "why do you want her to apologise, explain to me what she has done wrong." but she only said something to Hazel.

"So we need our boyfriend protecting us, do we now? Or is he maybe your fiancé? Or maybe you're just too bad of a failure, that you can't even find yourself a man?!"

"Hey that's no way to talk to my WIFE you bitch!"

Just as I was about to take my wife away from her, more and more women started showing up, expecting to be apologised to. Then a man showed up, he struck me on my face so hard I felt faint and dropped to the floor.

When I got up he was dragging Hazel into the school grounds. I ran after her shouting her name but when I heard the women behind me, they had confused expressions on their faces. "Hazel? I thought that was Alice? You said it was Alice?"

As I ran after her, her captive headed towards a two story building with kids in it. This meant I had to dodge around them to keep up, but by the time I got there, she was being tied up to the stairs, a noose around her neck.

I tried to get in but I was stopped by another woman, "who are you to be talking to us like that mister? What are you some spoiled rich boy who your parents have even given you a girl.?!"

I just had to reply and reveal my secret that even I hadn't told my wife yet, "I may not be very far up my family line, but I still do hold power to do something about you."

"What ever do you mean?"