A Horny Couple

"Ahh yes take all of it"

"Yes Sangeeta meri jaan" Arun moaned while fucking a colleague's mouth in his tent imagining his wife.

Arun and Sangeeta have been married for two years. Arun was in army so he got to see Sangeeta for a very short period of time.

While Arun was getting his needs fulfilled on duty somehow through fellow female colleagues he had no idea what his wife was upto at home.

They were living in the city on rent as Sangeeta had to go to her job too. She could see through people's reactions that she had quite an effect on them. She used to get a lot of attention whenever she went out.

Sangeeta was being very needy these days. It had been six months since Arun had left. There was a shop in front of her house where many men used to hang out. Rajiv was one of them and he was also a friend of her husband. He always longed for Sangeeta and helped her out with little things when Arun used to be at his duty.

So as usual he was hanging out at the shop. Sangeeta was at her terrace doing her evening walk.

After a while she called him that the light of her room was flickering a lot and if he could help her with that.

"Sure, I'd see you in a bit" He told her.

Sangeeta was waiting for him but he got quite late. She was laying on her bed with wearing just a bra and salwar.

Sangeeta was waken up by the sound of door opening. Rajiv was shocked to see her like that. But being very horny Sangeeta didn't even try to hide anything and led him to the room whose light was defective.

He checked the light and came to know that it was loosen up and doubted if it was done deliberately. But he fixed it.

"Thank you bhaiya" Sangeeta said.

"It's ok Sangeeta" Rajiv replied.

"Would you like a drink or something?" She asked seductively.

"No no I should head out now" He said though he wanted to stay but left her house.

Sangeeta knew that he was all hers now. So she texted him with a picture of her pussy next evening when she saw him sitting in the shop.

"Bhaiya can you come here I need your help with something ;) 👅"

Rajiv wasted no time and came to her house. Sangeeta was waiting for him on the sofa in a satin rob.

She took his collar and made him lie on the sofa and began grinding her pussy on his crotch.

Rajiv's cock was out of his pants in seconds. He bend her down on her knees and shoved his dick in her mouth.

"Yes you slut suck my dick" He said while Sangeeta moaned.

"Oh so you are horny for my dick because Arun isn't here you naughty bitch"

He removed his dick from her mouth and began kissing her. Sangeeta was taken over by lust completely.

"Ah give me your dick" She said needfully.

"Oh why? Why do you need my dick slut?" Rajiv was enjoying this dirty talk with his friend's wife.

"Chudna hai tujhe?"

("Do you wanna get fucked?") He asked her but she didn't reply.

"Bol!! Chudwani hai kya tujhe" He asked again grabbing a bit of her hair turning her on even more.

"Haan jaan chudna hai mujhe"

"Bahut garmi charhi hai meri chut mein Arun ke jaane ke baad. Mai lund ki pyaasi hun" Sangeeta said moaning.

"Bahut bdi chuddakadd hai tu saali khol apni chut" Rajiv replied while widening her legs.

He shoved his cock inside her fucking her mindlessly.

Suddenly there on the other hand Arun while fucking someone's mouth and also being drunk dialed Sangeeta's number.

"Ahh Rajiv it's Arun's call I'll have to get it ahh" Sangeeta said while being pounded by Rajiv.

Rajiv-But i won't stop now meri jaan

S- just don't be loud please

Sangeeta picked up his call

S- Ji Arun

"Sangeeta ahh Sangeeta teri yaad aari hai" Arun said while his cock was in some other woman's mouth.

Sangeeta knew what was going on because Rajiv had told her earlier about her husband's adventures on his duty.

"Arun kya karrahe ho aap" Sangeeta said while suppressing her moans.

A- ahh Sangeeta mujhe tujhe chodna hai

S-Ahh Arun toh yahan aake chodo na

Rajiv increased his pace after watching all of this.

"Meri chut roz tarasti. Chodoge aake?

Bolo na" Sangeeta said while rubbing her clit. Arun began moaning loudly leaving her on hold.

Rajiv took her phone and hung up Arun's call.

While Arun was cumming all over there meanwhile here:

"Ahh meri randi nikaal paani mere lund par" Rajiv said panting nearing his orgasm.

"Ahh mai jharrne wali hun Rajiv aahh chodte raho mujhe please don't stop"

"Ahh tum toh Arun se bhi achi chut chod rahe ho meri ahh" Sangeeta said cumming.

"Ahh aaj tere andar nikaalke chorhunga maal apna mai" Rajiv said.

"No you can't! cum in my mouth. Jaldi"

Rajiv pulled out and began fucking her mouth.

"Take that you bitch" He said grabbing her mouth and shooting every last drop of his cum in her mouth.

A/N

Hello everyone!

Do comment if you liked this chapter. And also what do you feel about the hindi dialouges? Do you find it hotter just like I do?