A bored Wife

Arun was working in some firm in Noida. He used to come over on weekends at his rented apartment to meet his wife who had to stay there because of her job.

Sangeeta and Arun had a love marriage. But eventually the spark died and she began staying away from him emotionally. She wanted to have fun. But with a husband living away for days from her she couldn't have it.

Sangeeta was an attractive woman. Soon she started having an affair with his husband's friends Rahul and Aman. She would get fucked by them alternatively or sometimes call both of them together on the days she felt the horniest. Her apartment was infront of a shop where many of her husband's friends used to notice Rahul and Aman going to her apartment.

It was Diwali. Arun and his friends went out to a party. They were chatting about each others wives and girlfriends.

"Why aren't you drinking bro? Scared of bhabhi huh?" Rahul asked Arun making his friends laugh.

"Maybe she doesn't let him touch her if he come home drunk." His other friend said teasing him.

Arun was getting angry so he began drinking to prove his friends wrong. They were cheering him up to drink more.

He was so drunk that Rahul and Avinash(house owner's 17 year old) came to drop him to Sangeeta's apartment. Rahul knocked on the door and she opened it. Arun was so horny he hugged her squeezing her ass in front of his friends. "I missed you babe, come to bed quickly" He said.

Sangeeta was so horny already and was planning on to get her pussy fucked by Rahul's dick as Aman was out of town but she thought that the plan got failed. But Rahul and Avinash never left. They hid under the window to enjoy the show.

Arun grabbed her by her waist and was struggling to remove her night gown. He started kissing her and then "chut de jaldi apni mujhe jaan" He said.

He laid her on bed and was kissing her and stroking himself slowly. In a few minutes he passed out without even fucking Sangeeta.

Rahul and Avinash were watching this.
"Come on Avi, chal aaja chodein Sangeeta ko badi garam hogyi hai woh ab toh 2 bhi sambhaal hi legi aaj raat ke liye"

Avinash: Nahi bhai...it was all fun to watch. I am not going in. I should go downstairs to have dinner.

Rahul: Hey yaar don't fear your girlfriend. She isn't even here.

Sangeeta was about to call Rahul when he opened the door and came in. He was at the door when she slipped her panties aside to flash her pussy to him while lying down on bed. She began rubbing his sleeping husband's cock on her pussy's lips trying to act like she didn't notice Rahul.
He quickly dived into her legs tearing down the panties she was wearing. He ran his tongue around her labia and then her unholy hole to get the taste of her sweet pussy while running his index and middle finger on her clit. After a while he circled the tip of his tongue around her clit with much force making her moan without any shame or fear of her husband sleeping next to her. She held his head, closed her eyes to enjoy and ran her fingers through his hair.

"We've got some audience too" Rahul told her pointing towards the window smirking.

Meanwhile Avinash was getting hard as well while watching this act of hers. His parents had given Arun and Sangeeta the second floor of their house on rent and they lived downstairs. That's why he had to interact with Sangeeta a lot. She used to flirt with him a lot or giving him a free show of some part of her boobs while bending down whenever he was around. Arun secretly wanted her to bend more so he can get a view of her nipples too. These little stunts of Sangeeta always made him so hard but he tried to show her that he was completely oblivious. Though he used to masturbate imagining her after these interactions at his rooftop after a few seconds.

Removing her bra, Sangeeta went towards the doorway with Rahul following her.

"Are you gonna come inside or not?" She asked Avinash squeezing her left breast.
Avinash was amazed by the view he had infront of his eyes. Rahul shoved his fingers in her pussy from back and was sucking her boob. She was massaging her clit and rubbing Rahul's hard dick. She was a moaning mess. She took out his fingers and licked them. She went out seizing Avinash by his collar and kissed him.
"Chut chaat meri" She said. Getting on his knees he began eating her pussy.

Then she brought him inside. She bent down got rid of his pants and sucked the tip of his swollen cock.
"I'm gonna take it in my mouth now Avi" She said making him moan.

After a few seconds they moved to the couch. Rahul bent her down.
"Ghodi bnaake chodunga tujhe saali" He said and slipped his cock inside her. He began to thrust in and out slowly making her moan so much. Sangeeta took Avinash's cock in her mouth to muffle her moans.

"Ahh Sangeeta kya garmi hai tujhmein 2-2 lund ke saath chud rahi hai" Rahul found her so dirty and kinky.

"Mujhe mere pati ke bed par chodo" Sangeeta said getting hornier by every second.
She told them to swap their places.

"Chilla matt randi, tera pati uth jayega" Rahul said shoving his dick deep in her mouth. Soon both boys were about to cum. Rahul took out his dick and came on her rubbing his dick over her pussy.
Avinash was fucking her so hard.
"Ahh Rahul ragad apna lund meri chut par...Ughhh Avinash rukna matt"

"Nikaal paani Sangeeta ahh" Avinash said thrusting in and out faster.
Sangeeta was so loud. With one last thrust both of them came.

While she was lost in pleasures her husband woke up due to the loud moans of Sangeeta and grunting of Avinash. When he came to his senses and realisation hit him his anger was bulging.

"You bastards! This is what you were doing behind my back" He got up from the bed punching Rahul in face.

"And you fucking bitch! Saali innse apni chut marwa rahi thi itne dino se"
He said grabbing her from her hair.

"I'll deal with you bastards later get out of here right now"

"And you, tujhe toh mai abhi btata hun. Badi garmi haina tujhmein"

He bent her down and shoved his dick in her mouth making her gag real bad. He fucked her mouth till tears came in her eyes.

"Ruk saali. Abhi toh tujhe chudna bhi hai"
He grabbed her by her hair and took to his study table and slammed his dick in her ass.

"No, Arun please it'll hurt" Sangeeta said.
But Arun didn't hear a single word. He slapped her plump ass thrusting as deep as he could.
"No! I'll teach you a lesson today and won't stop until both of us cum you horny cheating bitch"

"Could he fuck you like this? Tell me you filthy whore" He asked her thrusting in and out slowly and he began to rub her clit.

"Ahh, no Arun he couldn't!"
"Toh kyu chudi tu Rahul se bta kyu chudti rahi?" He asked her slapping her ass again.

Sangeeta was having the best sex night of her life. She loved this wild experience. She didn't care about getting caught as she knew that Arun wouldn't leave her ever.

Arun kept fucking her asshole with deep thrusts encouraged by his wife's loud moans.

"Squeeze my cock with your ass like you do when you're with your other lovers you fucking whore"

"Aghhhhh" Arun moaned and filled her hole with his juices. He bent down and licked his dripping cum from her ass. Then he fucked her clit with his tongue. Soon she was nearing towards her second orgasm of night. Arun shoved his fingers in her ass too.
"Ahh fuck Arun do it fast I need to take a piss"
"Oh I won't leave you so quickly" He replied her and continued massaging her clit faster.

In no time she came so hard squirting on his mouth. Arun opened his mouth to take the taste of both her piss and tasty juices afterall he had always worshipped her like a goddess.

________________________________________
Hii guys
Hope you enjoyed this not so early update. Tell me in the comments how was it!