Nisha Part 2

Aman: First we need a semen sample Sagar bhaiya and then I'll do a few tests on bhabhi.

Sagar: What kind of tests? And who's gonna be taking them?

"Well, not a lot of them because first we'll check your semen health so we don't put her under stress but breast and pelvic exam are to be done today. I will be doing them." Aman replied

Sagar left to collect his sample while Aman started preparing Nisha for the test.
"You need to sit on the table first bhabhi, and remove your bra." Aman said trying to sound calm when he clearly wasnot. Nisha was a pure beauty. He hadn't seen a woman with such a perfect body ever. And she hadn't even undressed yet. But he had to keep reminding himself that she is his bhaiya's.

Nisha's eyes are wide open when she heard his last sentence but she obliged. She removed her blouse and then her bra.

Aman could feel something rising in his pants which he was trying to hide with his white coat. He was looking at her tits trying to pretend like he was making important notes.

"Sorry my hands are cold" saying that he touched her nipples. And Nisha shuddered at his touch. Sagar couldn't give her this feeling in 6 months, she thought and closed her eyes. He rubbed and massaged her breasts for good two minutes but soon collected himself.

"Nothing alarming don't worry. Now just pelvic exam left." He said smiling seeing her closed eyes and stressed out forehead.

"Can you please lay on the table, legs open" Never in his wildest dreams he thought he would be saying these words to his bhabhi.

Generally his patients wore gowns but this one was special case. So he made sure that his assistant didn't give her any of those shitty gowns and was out of sight as well.

He sat in front of her wide opened legs and pulled her saree up. He could have told her to do it herself but he couldn't miss the chance. Then slowly he rolled her tiny lacy thong down.

Nisha's face was completely red.

Thankfully she couldn't see his face. Aman took a long sniff of her panties which were a little bit wet and he noticed that it looked quite recent. Then he proceeded to  wear his gloves and skipped the lubricant because he wanted to see her reactions to roughness.

"Ok bhabhi I am gonna go in. Are you ready" he said these double meaning words in a husky voice deliberately and Nisha's pussy was becoming a soaking mess WHICH AMAN COULD CLEARLY SEE!!
White fluid coming out of her and he hadn't even touched her yet.

He inserted his two fingers and circled them around her pussy.
"Ahhh Aman ji" Nisha cried in pain.
"I'm sorry Nisha, but this is gonna hurt"  He replied while taking her name for the first time.

He inserted in even further. Although, he was satisfied with the test he thought to tease her a little bit longer.

Nisha's nipples were rock hard which she was waiting Aman to say that she can cover them up but he never did. Aman was at the verge of fingerbanging her when Nisha asked "ahh how much longer Aman?"

Aman cleared his throat and said he was done and told her to excuse him for a minute. He went straight to his office, making sure the juices from her cunt were still sticking on his fingers. He licked some of it and then swallowed and some of it he united with his throbbing cock. Her warm beating pussy's thought made him cum in a mere few seconds and he returned to the clinic.

"Aman, I have to talk to you about something before Sagar ji arrives" Nisha said to him.

Aman nodded and asked her what is it.

"Woh...I think I know the problem is in Sagar...but if the results confirm that can you please first tell me?" Nisha asked him

"What? I can't do that bhabhi" he said

"Please Aman."She said while taking his hand in hers. 
"I'll have to think of something and I'll need time. You know how it is back there. They would still think the problem is in me."

Her pleading eyes were enough to melt his heart and he was ready to risk even his job for her.

"Okay but I can only give you two days time and then I'll have to inform him. Okay?"

Nisha nodded her head in agreement.

After a week, Aman called Nisha.
"Hey! Can you come to the hospital today?"

"Can't you tell me the result on phone?" Nisha said
"No. It is important. You need to be here. I'll have to explain a lot of things."

"I can't come just like that. Can you make some excuse to Sagar please." Nisha asked him

"I'll see what I can do" Sagar hung up the phone and called her husband.

"Hey bhai! I was thinking. We can take Nisha's blood tests so that the process is faster. Can she come in today?"

"That would be perfect. But I won't be able to make it. I have work. Do I have to be there as well?

"No. Only she is fine. Your tests are already done." Aman said

"Ok. Then I'll drop her there" Sagar replied

They needed complete privacy so nobody could disturb them so Aman took her to the collection room.

"So the reports are back. Sagar has complete lack of sperm production. He cannot make you pregnant." Aman told her

"Oh god what am i gonna do!! Is there some treatment available? Anything?" She asked eyes filled with tears head in her hands

"No Nisha. It is not. You can adopt or maybe you and him can decide to look for a donor." He suggested

"Sagar would never." She cried in his arms.

"Nisha..please.. that's why I wanted to tell you in-person. There is no hope in even trying. He can't impregnate you. I wish there was another way. But there is not." He said while rubbing his hand on the back of her head. He then left the hospital early and dropped her off at home.

Next day

"Hii. Can we meet today Aman? It's urgent" Nisha texted him.

"It's my day off. Im not at hospital. You can come at my home." He replied.

She reached his house wearing a white almost backless kurta.
Aman opened the door. And he couldn't help but notice her her full perky nipples were staring at her.
"WHERE IS HER BRA!!!!"
"DID SHE COME LIKE THIS ALL THE WAY"
His mind flooded with these questions.

"WHERE IS HER BRA!!!!""DID SHE COME LIKE THIS ALL THE WAY"His mind flooded with these questions

"Are you gonna tell him..." she asked

"Mhmm. No other option. And even if i didn't that would not make you pregnant either"

"About that what if..." her hands slowly reaching her back "we don't tell him and...you help me with that" she said while finally untying the strap that was holding her braless breasts in.

Nisha Part 3 will be available after
20 comments
75 likes
10 new followers.