Wifey likes it Rough🔥

I've been married to Abhijit for nearly five years and we still enjoy our sex lives despite of having a 3 year old kid, Aarav.

My husband had arrived home after a month from his work to spend the weekend with us.

We had given Aarav his room which he just kept for stuffing his toys in it. So he was still sleeping with us which was obviously fine with us, we had just given him the choice.

So at night coming after a month Abhijit and I were thinking of having some fun. After dinner(which we always had early) he went out to meet his friends and came home nearly at 10 o'clock.

Being a kid, Aarav was obviously not very fond of sleeping early and also his father had come home after a month so clearly there was no chance of him sleeping. So I'd set his favorite cartoons movie on the TV or otherwise he'd have asked for tablet which I wasn't willing to give.

So Abhijit came home after the little meet up with his friends and I knew that he'd been drinking there and I never had problem with that as it kinda turned me on. He came to bed after brushing his teeth and all.

Being a bit drunk and horny (from a month) he came to my side and began kissing me suddenly (I was reluctant first as Aarav was there but later gave in) and I could taste alcohol too and was turned on which was interrupted by Aarav who was busy in his movie before.

"Mumma, what is papa doing?😧"

"Oh baby He's just giving love to Mumma after all he came home after so many days haina(isn't it)?"

Abhijit went to lay in his side and took Aarav in his arms.

"Papa I also want to give you love I had missed you too😕" said Aarav.

Chuckling Abhijit told him to kiss him. After giving a kiss on his cheek they began goofing around.

After a while, Aarav was watching the TV but was also sleepy. Abhijit, obviously couldn't keep his hands to him so was touching my back. Aarav was sleepy and Abhijit became tired of waiting. Hence he got up, told me to lay comfortably and laid in between my legs, his face near my crotch.

I told him to wait but he didn't listen.

He was covered by the blanket as we didn't want to be been by our kid again. He began rubbing my clit which made my breathe heavily. After he got tired from rubbing it he drew my pajama down and I wasn't wearing any panties either.

"You naughty girl" He whispered while smacking my vagina lightly and I winced but got more turned on.

"Abhijit, no please. He'll be woken up"

I was patting Aarav so that he was fully asleep. Ignoring what I said Abhijit was licking me like a mad dog as if he hadn't tasted me for ages. One hand patting our kid and other on my husband's head to tell him keep doing it and then he parted the lips of my pussy, licked them nicely and began fucking my hole with his tongue. His hands reached my boobs and he began fondling them too. Obviously I wasn't wearing any bra too so he could feel my erected nipples too. I could hardly remain silent now. My breathing was so fast. Then he finally took his pace, messaging my clit and tongue-fucking my pussy I was nearing my orgasm.

"Yes yes yes just there there..Abhijittt" I whispered.

He continued doing it and finally I came in his mouth.

He got up and whispered "that was hot my love" while kissing me and giving me the taste of my own cum.

He switched off the TV while I laid Aarav comfortably to the side of the bed and covered him with another blanket properly.