Time to give in

It's so cold but the cold doesn't hinder my quivering warm pussy from longing a man. When I touched my nipples, they hurt because they haven't been touched in such a long time.

I wish I could call one of my boys over as I'm alone today. One, as in particular, who'd be perfect at giving me what I need. Just thinking about him, is giving me immense pleasure.
I could end this hunger in a few seconds with my own fingers but it's just not the same. It's been months since it's not enough. Any man is not enough. The way he had teased me for months and never even tried to get it on with me even if he wanted to makes me want him more. He had made me wet countless times unknowingly, had me begging on my knees in my dreams but I just couldn't lose and be the first one to admit. I couldn't fathom the thought of losing to him. And the age gap makes it more sexier. I want to be his muse. The things he wants to try I want him to try them on me.

But everytime I gather the courage to admit that I want him I need him to pick me I am unable to. What if I made a fool of myself. What if he don't wanna do it with girl who knows nothing. Inexperienced.

Oh..but not this time. I can't just keep fantasising about him. I want to know how it would feel like with him. In action not in my head. He is who my body longs for right now. I need to tell him. I want him to kiss my lips and then exploit my mouth with his tongue.

I know how smug he would feel when I confess that I feel it but I also know he wouldn't waste a single second staying apart from me. Ohh imgonna grind my pussy on his face so hard. I want to let him know how desperate I've become in this game of teasing. I'm gonna keep rubbing it harder and harder until his face is drenching in my juices. He needs to know how much tortured I have been all these months.

He won't be able to get enough of me. Kissing, licking, grinding is not enough. He needs to bite each and every corner of my body. Im not sure filling up my cunt is gonna calm me down. He'll need to fill every hole in my body with himself. And when he'll bury his face in my neck kissing leaving marks sniffing my scent while pounding me so hard, being romantic and rough at the same time it's gonna be the death of me. It'll be too much for my gentle heart.