Nisha Part 1

"Fuck me like a real man" she screamed while her husband was already finishing off his business.
"Side hatt madarchod" she said and took matters in her own hands as she rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples laying legs wide opened shamelessly in front of him. Well, he couldn't say anything as he himself knew he was incapable of giving her what she wanted.

The girls in her village were not allowed to be unmarried after the age of 18. So naturally she was married off to Sagar, who was 35 and was running a family business. She was his second wife as he divorced the first one because she couldn't give him a child.

Unknown to all this knowledge, the wedding day was a bittersweet moment for Nisha. She was sad to leave her home but excited for the marital life.

The suhagraat came and Sagar couldn't wait to make sure he could fulfil his purpose as he only married second time to get his new wife pregnant and clear everyone's misconceptions.

He began kissing her to which she responded immediately as she was also waiting eagerly for this for such a long time. Sagar's hand reached under her lehanga and massaged Nisha's pussy slowly and she couldn't help herself from moaning.

After a while, he stood in front of her and she took his sign and unzipped his pants. Sagar was happy that his wife was smart in this matter. Nisha touched  his dick and licked his tip.
"Saara andar le" Her husband commanded.
Gladly she did. He held the back of her head and fucked her mouth. She looked like a goddess to him as she chocked on his dick. Sagar was so lost in it that he suddenly remembered that he had a task to do. Hastily, he extracted himself and laid his wife on the bed.

It was painful for Nisha but somehow ecstatic as she moaned his name in his ears till the thursts stopped in a span of seconds as something filled her insides. She was bewildered.

"Did you like it?" Her dumb husband asked with a satisfactory smile.
Nisha, not sure what to say, got up and ran to the bathroom. Her fingers involuntarily wandered in her pussy and she moaned while her fingers edged her to the first ever orgasm she ever experienced.

6 months passed, every other night this scene repeated. Neither was she able to have proper sex nor a child. Her mother-in-law was unbearable as she taunted Nisha at every given moment. Thinking that she might be incapable of giving her a grandson, her mother-in-law suggested Sagar to take Nisha to a doctor. Luckily, one of his distant cousins, Aman, was a gynac in the town so they decided to consult him.

This story is divided in two parts.