000.

000.
ミ★PRELUDE
("AELIA IS FUCKING PISSED")

aelia amata knew three things. she knew she was a daughter of apollo. she knew she had to find her best friend. and she knew she fucking hated this strange, green-eyed boy who had dragged her to his ship.

"holy shit!" she exclaimed as she watched pirates tear her home apart. "reyna!"

tears pooled in aelia's eyes as she watched her home get torn to pieces. it seemed she had gone to visit c.c. at just the wrong time. reyna had informed her that there were visitors on the island, and she couldn't wait to meet them. as soon as she opened the door, she saw a pretty blonde girl dump a container of gummies into c.c.'s cage of guinea pigs.

"no!" c.c. screamed. the guinea pigs rushed to eat the gummies. suddenly, six men and one boy, around aelia's age, appeared in place of the guinea pigs.

"no!" c.c. screamed. "you don't understand! those are the worst!" the men were extremely scary. aelia didn't listen to anything else as she watched c.c. panic. she wasn't sure what was going on, but it couldn't be good if c.c. was this upset. she should look for reyna, or hylla, she thought. she turned to go find them, but before she could do anything, her wrist was grabbed by the blonde.

"come on, we have to go!" suddenly she was being dragged down to the docks along with the boy who was just a guinea pig.

now she was here, on the queen anne's revenge, along with these two idiots who dragged her here. as they sailed deeper into the sea of monsters, and farther from aelia's home, she could no longer contain her anger.

"what the hell is wrong with you?! why did you destroy my island?"

"technically, that was the pirates."

"percy!" the blonde elbowed guinea pig boy as aelia glared at him.

"why did you take me aboard this stupid ship anyway? i need to find reyna!" tears streamed down aelia's face and she angrily wiped them away. she would not cry in front of these strangers.

"excuse me, we saved you! those pirates would've killed you!" percy, which was apparently his name, exclaimed.

"fuck you! that was my home! and what about my friends? don't you think the pirates will kill them too?!" aelia was starting to hate this kid even more.

"look, we're really sorry about your home, and your friends. i'm annabeth, and this is percy. we want to help you. you're a half-blood, aren't you?

aelia decided that she liked annabeth way more than percy. "yeah, i'm a daughter of apollo."

annabeth grinned, "cool! i'm a daughter of athena, and percy is-"

"son of poseidon," percy grinned cockily. aelia glared at him, again.

"why are you guys here anyway? why did you come to the island?" aelia asked.

"we're on a quest," annabeth said, "we're trying to find the golden fleece to save our camp-"

percy gave her a warning look. "ahem, we don't even know her name.

"i'm aelia," she scowled, turning to annabeth, quest? camp?" she asked, confused.

"you've never been to camp?" percy asked.

"no, i've never been to camp. you guys have?"

"of course! how else do you know who your dad is?" percy was very confused at this point.

"he comes to me in my dreams." aelia was also very confused.

"what?!" annabeth seemed very deterred by aelia's statement.

aelia felt very vulnerable. she thought everyone received dreams from their parents. percy seemed to notice how uncomfortable she was so he decided to change the subject.

"uh- it's getting dark. aelia, do you want to get some rest?"

"sure." she said with a stony expression. she still didn't like him.

"okay, i'll take you below deck."

687 words
2-19-23

☆彡CAL'S NOTES
first chapter!! this is so short but i promise the others will be way longer. this chapter is in som but the rest are in ttc as this is just the prelude!! thank you for reading! please give suggestions on what i can fix to make it better!