001.

001.
ミ★ACT 1
("WESTOVER HALL")

aelia had now been at camp for six months. and she absolutely loved it. even though she missed reyna deeply, she made lots of friends, thrived in training, and learned so many new things. there was only one thing that dampened her camp experience.

percy fucking jackson.

since they came back from the sea of monsters, percy had become completely insufferable. aelia couldn't stand his stupid smirk, or how he thought he knew everything. she still hadn't forgiven him for destroying her home, which was a bit petty considering that she had forgiven annabeth. but percy and annabeth were different. annabeth was sweet and helpful, if a bit proud, while percy was cocky and annoying. it didn't help that everyone else seemed to love him.

everyone knew how aelia felt about percy, she didn't exactly try to hide it. percy, in particular, found it hilarious. which just made her more mad. thankfully, he was gone for the winter.

oh! also, when they got back from their quest, thalia grace revived from her fucking tree or some shit. aelia didn't really get it, even though she had been filled in on all the events that took place before she came to camp.

thalia and aelia had become fast friends because of their shared dislike for percy. thalia pretended to like him, but she and aelia both knew she couldn't wait to talk shit about him later every time he opened his mouth.

currently, aelia was laying in the strawberry fields, completely freezing in the cold winter air. she should've brought a sweatshirt or something. anyway, she was laying in misery because chiron had just informed her that she would be going on an extraction with percy jackson.

granted, thalia and annabeth would be there, but aelia didn't know if she could take spending any more time with the son of poseidon. camp had been so peaceful with him gone. aelia figured if she got frostbite from laying in the snow, she wouldn't have to go on the extraction.

"hey lia!" celia reeves plopped down next to aelia. there wasn't much of it, but celia still shivered when her bare arms made contact with the snow on the ground. "jeez, why are you laying here, it's freezing!

"trying to get frostbite so i don't have to go on the extraction with jackson."

celia frowned. "don't you have to get a limb chopped off if you have frostbite?"

"yeah, but then i'll get one of those cool prosthetics," aelia grinned. "maybe beck can make me one that shoots fire!"

celia scowled at aelia and melted the snow with a flick of her wrist.

"celia! do you want me to suffer?"

"oh, shut up! you are so dramatic! come on, you should get ready."

"fine. bitch." aelia muttered.

"excuse me?!"

★★★

sitting in the back of the jackson car, aelia found that she liked sally jackson much more than her son.

ms. jackson was absolutely hilarious. she told every possible embarrassing story about percy. aelia didn't think she had ever laughed more. percy sat broodily in the front seat, seemingly very annoyed with his mother.