11| Purple Hyacinths

Hello! 

I hope all of you are fine! 

I'm good, but I won't deny the fact that I cried my eyes out when I saw Dazai was blindfolded and gagged 😭​... 

Then I laughed Fyodor's and Dazai's speech in prison... Really Dazai? Lol! 

Anyway enjoy 🖤​❤️​🧡​!

Note: Purple hyacints mean "I'm sorry." 

Note 2: Bleeding heart flowers mean "unconditional love." 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

[Group Chat] 

Nikolai: 🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​!

Dazai: What are you laughing at that much🙄?

Nikolai: You and Ranpo's fall 🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣!

Dazai: It has been hours... Are you still laughing at that🙄?

Ranpo:😒...

Dazai: Ranpo... You literally broke my lower back...

Ranpo: I was scared of the rat! It was huge😨​😱

Ranpo: I have never saw something that horrible😓!

Ranpo: Edgar's... I mean Poe sensei's racoon looks like a kitten compared to that rat😓​​! 

Dazai: Don't exaggerate🙄... It was not even a rat... It was just a dormouse🙄... It already ran when you screamed! You didn't have to jump on my back 😤! 

Atsushi: Umm... What happened? 

Nikolai: Ranpo saw a little dormouse and he got scared, then he jumped on Dazai's back and they both literally kissed the ground🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣! 

Ranpo: It hurt😓​​... 

Dazai: You fell on me. I was the one who was hurt😤!

Fyodor: 🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣​🤣!

 ​​Fyodor: Anyway Nikolai... Can you explain to me that why my white shirt is pink now😤

Nikolai: Ah... 

Fyodor: You washed them with your red t-shirt😤... Right?