35|| Books, Coffee And You [Soukoku]

Welcome to the third update of today ^-^! 

We are in the special chapter of one of my favorite ships~! 

Can we talk about the fact that Chuuya was whining about his fake fangs while the world was literally turning into hell? Lmao! 

We talked about it and laughed for hours with my girlfriend lmao! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains smut! If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate to any hate comments or insults! Criticize me with respect please! 

If you decide to read, enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Since they started living together, one activity quickly became a part of their routine every week. It was reading a book together. Chuuya would read one chapter and then Dazai would read the next chapter.

They would often discuss how they think the plot would unfold afterwards. Even though they sometimes got into heated debates, their conversations were always lighthearted.

At first, it was difficult to know which book to read, but eventually, they found a great system. Whenever one of them stumbled on an interesting book, they would bring it home and present it to the other.

That night, Dazai was making coffee for Chuuya and white hot chocolate to himself. He was in a good mood and humming softly to himself.

When Chuuya came back to home, Dazai smiled at him. "Hey, I made coffee for you."

Chuuya grabbed the cup and took a long sip. "Thanks Dazai. This is great."

Dazai felt a sudden swell of emotion and before he could control it a single tear slid down his face.

Confused, Chuuya stopped drinking and gazed at him. "What's wrong, Dazai? Are you okay?"

Dazai wiped his face and shook his head. He hadn't intended to lose control of his emotions like this. "Sorry Chuuya..." He said in a voice which was slightly choked with tears. "I'm just happy that I could make something for you, even if it's only some coffee..."

Chuuya smiled softly and opened his arms, inviting Dazai to come closer.

Dazai stepped forward cautiously, feeling a little bit embarrassed, but Chuuya was incredibly gentle, wrapping his strong arms around Dazai's slender body and held him close.

"Thanks." Dazai whispered. Tears were still spilling down his cheeks. He didn't usually let people see him cry, much less Chuuya, but somehow, it felt safe in Chuuya's arms, like he could finally just be himself.

"Anytime." Chuuya replied, tightening his grip briefly.

Dazai smiled into Chuuya's shoulder as the two of them stayed like that, simply enjoying each other's warmth. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Then they sat on the couch snuggling into each other with a warm blanket around them and with an open book between them.

They spent the evening cuddling while reading stories to each other, talking about their lives and sharing their hopes and dreams for the future.

They just laid there for a while, enjoying their closeness and the peacefulness of the night. The only sound was the humming of the fan in the background and the occasional sound of traffic out the window.

They read the book by the light of the fireplace, taking turns to read out loud to each other. They felt relaxed and comfortable in each other's arms, enjoying the peaceful moment together. When the book was finished, they just stayed snuggled together, talking quietly about their day and laughing about silly stories.

As the night went on, physical intimacy was drawing them in. Chuuya kissed Dazai. Dazai reciprocated by wrapping his arms around Chuuya and deepening their kiss, exploring each other with unrestrained emotion and passion.

Their hands roamed and explored each other's bodies as they broke apart from the kiss and before long, their clothing was strewn across the floor.

They laid together, their bodies were intertwined and explored each other further. Their kisses became longer and deeper and their touches more intimate.

They were both lost in the moment, their bodies were speaking what words could not. They eventually broke apart. They both were breathless and flushed. Chuuya smiled at Dazai and kissed him one last time, his heart was full of love. Little did they know the night was only just beginning and it would be one to remember.

They felt like they were the only people in that moment, lost in their own world filled with love and desire. The electricity between them was palpable as they continued to bond in ways deeper than words could explain.

Chuuya glided his hands down Dazai's back, tracing his spine. Dazai shivered as he felt Chuuya's touch and he ran his hands through Chuuya's hair, weaving his fingers through the strands. By now, their breathing was ragged and they were lost in the moment, giving in to their mutual desire.

Chuuya's hands began to explore Dazai's body, leaving burning trails of heat and pleasure in their wake.

As the heat between them rose, Chuuya found himself wanting Dazai more and more. He began to kiss and touch Dazai's neck, exploring every inch of other man's body with his hands and lips. His fingers dug into Dazai's back, urging him closer as he thrusted into Dazai as their bodies moved in perfect synchrony.

Their sweaty skin connected like a cohesive piece of artwork. Chuuya's sharp exhales of pleasure and Dazai's intimate whimpers and moans complementary sounds that echoed in the large room.

Dazai let out soft moans as Chuuya moved his hands and lips over his body, exploring every inch of the other man with unrestrained passion. The sensation of Chuuya's touch was overwhelming and he couldn't help but tremble in delight.

Before either of them knew it, their mutual desire was taking them to new heights as their bodies moved against each other in an endless dance of pleasure and love. They continued to kiss and touch each other until the sun began to rise, neither of them wanting the night to end.

Dazai loved the sensation of being close to Chuuya; the warmth of his body against his, the feeling of his hands exploring and his lips teasing in all the right places. Nothing else seemed to matter except for the two of them being together in that moment.

As they moved together, exploring each other with utmost patience and tenderness, Dazai bit down onto Chuuya's shoulder and clung to him tightly, not wanting the moment to end. Eventually, as their bodies shuddered in synchrony and their breathing quickened.

Chuuya muffled his moans into Dazai's chest as they both lost themselves in the moment. When their climax came, it washed over them in waves and they clung tightly to each other, not wanting the moment to end.

Once they had both caught their breath, Chuuya laid his head on Dazai's chest, tracing lazy circles with his finger over the other man's skin. He felt completely at peace in Dazai's arms and he knew, without a doubt, that this was where he wanted to be, in Dazai's embrace, basking in their love for each other.  

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

What do you think about reading books together? 

I think it is a really cute activity and a good idea to spend some quality time with your beloved >~<! 

See you in the next chapter >~<~!