53|| Immature Choices

Hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the third update of today ^-^! 

Please make sure that you didn't skip the previous two chapters if you are a reader of my story >~<! 

Again another Fyolai drama lmao! 

I think there is no need for warnings in this chapter but I will still say the same thing. I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

If you decide to read any way, enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

According to most of the teachers, Fyodor was a bright and ambitious student. He had always been determined to do his best and he was really proud of his strong work ethic.

Now he had a project to complete for his media studies class. This project was incredibly important to him, as it would be a deciding factor of whether he would get an A or B in the class.

His laptop was crushed and he didn't have any time to lose while waiting for it to get fixed. So he was using his lover Nikolai's computer.

They split their daily tasks and responsibilities to make sure everything stayed on track, but it was tough when he suddenly couldn't access his own laptop, so Nikolai was gracious enough to let him use his computer instead. He was grateful to have this kind of support from his lover.

As he worked on the project, he quickly realized that the computer had a lot more functions and shortcuts that he was not familiar with. Moreover he was not able to do the same work on Nikolai's computer as he had done on his laptop. So he started to look for tutorials and tips online on how to use the program and shortcuts. After a while, he was able to complete the project successfully.

The old machine was slow, but at least it still helped to get his work done.

"Don't forget Nikolai. This project is really important for me." Fyodor said maybe for the millionth time before leaving.

"Don't worry, I will be careful." Nikolai said, reassuring Fyodor.

Even though he still had suspicions, Fyodor choose to trust Nikolai. Oh how he was wrong... 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Tears streamed down Nikolai's face as he stared at the computer screen in disbelief. He had just accidentally deleted the entire of his lover's important project. He had been working on this project for media studies for weeks and although it had taken countless hours of hard work to get to this stage, Nikolai had ruined it all in an instant.

Nikolai felt a deep pit in his stomach as he looked over what he had done. It was too late to undo the damage he had caused. He didn't have any courage to face it and tell his lover about the devastating error he had committed either. He could guess how Fyodor would be angry.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Fyodor had been working on this project for several weeks and it was almost complete, but on the day he was meant to hand it in, he was met with a devastating surprise. His boyfriend, Nikolai, had accidentally deleted all the work he had done.

Fyodor was devastated and heartbroken. He had worked so hard on this project and after it was gone it felt like all his hard work had been for nothing. Fyodor was furious. "Why did you do that, Nikolai?" He demanded. Nikolai was sure that Fyodor would tear him apart if he had something in his hands...

"It was just an accident, I swear... As soon as I realized what I had done, I tried to recover the files, but it was too late..." Nikolai said with a shaky voice.

The room was silent as Fyodor slumped in his chair. It was not the first time Nikolai had disappointed him, but it seemed that this failure was the final straw. He was in tears, but he didn't scream or cry. He just sat on the chair in shock, watching all her hard work go to waste. He was angry at Nikolai, but also he was partly angry at himself for trusting him in the first place.

The project was meant a good degree opportunity and had taken over his life for the past few months. Despite his best efforts, it ended up being a complete disaster.

Nikolai was crushed. He felt like he had let Fyodor down and was embarrassed that his lover had put so much work into nothing. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to try and fix things, but he was too embarrassed and ashamed to reach out.

"I can help you to redo the project..." He was feeling awful.

"I don't want your help! You will just end up ruining everything once again!" Fyodor yelled at him. He was extremely angry. He had put so much effort into this project and he felt betrayed that Nikolai had ruined all his hard work. With every little mistake Nikolai had made and with every setback, Fyodor's temper was flared more and more, but today, he had snapped Nikolai for the first time.

He took a deep breath before speaking as an attempt to calm himself down, but he failed. "I wanted you to do a simple task for me for once! You were only supposed to keep my project safe, but you couldn't even do this simple task for me!" Fyodor yelled at Nikolai with tears in his eyes. "When will you get mature and stop acting like a kid, Nikolai?" Fyodor said, wiping his tears away. "I have waited... I hoped someday you would get more mature... You just ruined everything..." Fyodor let out a sigh. "I think it's better if we don't see each other for a while."

Nikolai was devastated. "Okay..." With tears in his eyes, he agreed, seeing no other way out of the situation.

With that Fyodor left Nikolai's dorm room.

Nikolai just stood in the hallway, unable to move. The air felt heavy, like a crushing weight and it seemed as if the walls were closing in. He had ruined the project, the important project Fyodor had worked on for weeks and it seemed like everything was falling apart.

Fyodor ended up handing in a very rushed and poor version of his actual project, leading him to receiving a B for the class.

Last night, Fyodor had said some hurtful things that he regretted, but was too angry to apologize at that moment. He still couldn't forgive Nikolai for destroying his project and he was not sure if their relationship would ever be able to recover someday since he became very mistrustful of Nikolai.  

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Yes... Losing an important project may really frustrate us...

I will update 2 more chapters ^-^, if you love my story, please stay tuned ^-^!