lX

I love that fanart 😍

When James made it back to the Gryfindor tower he was exhausted and extremely tired.

He rolled up his cloak in a messy pattern and placed the map on to of it.

"Fuckin' hell." James groaned and crawled into bed.

He yawned and shut his eyes, he visioned Reggie into front of him with his beautiful grey eyes. "Like Sirius" He thought.

He remembered what he said to the black cat, "He's different." He recalled saying.

What did he mean by different he wasn't that different.

Honestly he could be Sirius and Remus's secret child. Looks like Sirius, with Sirius's sarcasm. Loves books and being an introvert with a loud friend group like Remus.

Sirius and Remus obviously liked each other, Remus was better and hiding it but it was still obvious. Sirius is the definition of a slave of Remus, and is always trying to get closer to him. Although with Moony we just kind of accepts it, but if I was that close to him he'd move away a little but with Sirius he practically leans in.

James thought of one of the times he had seen Sirius laying in Moonys lap while he played with his hair. He imagined him and Regulus in their place.

"What the hell, James! Thats creepy. He's Sirius's brother!"

James tossed and turned for a while but everyone he shut his eyes he thought of him. "Ugh, whats wrong with me?!"

James did silent spells the keep his mind off it but all he could think about was the beautiful grey eyes with subtle back strands of hair that covered.

"Oh my god." James realized, "I'm in love with Regulus Black."

---

284 words ♡