𝟒| 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

CHAPTER FOUR:

DECIDING TO LEAVE OR STAY

COVERT CIA RESEARCH BASE

IT WAS NOW BRIGHT outside on the planet called Earth, many citizens walking around outside as they walked their dogs since it was such a nice day or trying to get to their daily jobs, some dropping their kids off as their school before heading to work themselves. After the Lehnsherr siblings had met Charles Xavier, they had gone with him after learning that he, too, wanted to find Sebastian Shaw like them, though Y/n expected it was for a completely different reason instead of how Erik wanted to find him.

The clouds were white and fluffy-looking as they moved in one direction in the usual bright blue sky as time continued to go by during the new day for the many living things. As the car came to a stop by the driver who Y/n learned her name was Moira MacTaggert, the Lehnsherr girl was exiting the fancy black vehicle like everyone else. Erik had gone out first, holding the door open for her until he closed it once she was standing beside him.

The Lehnsherr siblings walk around the car as the girl finds herself looking at the building in front of them, a building she had been told belonged to the man in the black suit that was with them. As she looked around, she noticed she came to a stop beside the blonde girl who looked just a bit older than her, remembering her name was Raven Darkholme and she, too, was a mutant like herself, Erik and Charles.

"Welcome to my facility." The man announces before they were walking forward. "My mission has been to investigate the application of paranormal powers in military defense."

"Or offense." Erik mumbles.

"This guy Shaw, Schmidt, whatever you wanna call him, he's working with the Russians." The man tells them. "We might need your help to stop him."

"Marvelous. So we're to be the CIA's new mutant division, yes?" Charles asks.

The man nods. "Something like that."

The man in the black suit was leading them into the building. As he was doing that, Y/n found herself looking around, hands stuffed in her jacket pockets. It wasn't all too long until they were entering a room where a plane could be seen hanging above the floor, the objects keeping it up being connected to the ceiling high above them. In the lab area of the large room, a young man that looked around the age of Y/n and Raven could be seen with brown hair and glasses as he was walking over to them.

"It's supersonic." The man calls, catching their attention. "The most advanced plane ever built. You should see it in real life. It's incredible."

"Hank, these are the special new recruits I was telling you about. This is Hank McCoy, one of our most talented young researchers." The man introduces them, to which the man now known as Hank McCoy nods at them.