Preference #4 First Steps

Tony Stark/Iron Man- You were sitting on the floor with Tony crouching down a few yards away from you with his arms stretched out. "C'mon (Y/N), you can do it! Come to dad!" You were already taking on your adopted fathers traits, one being very, VERY, stubborn. So you just sat there and stared at him. This went on for about 10 minutes until Tony finally gave up. He threw his arms into the air and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. As soon as he left the room, you grabbed the couch for support and slowly stood up on your wobbly legs. After taking a few uneven steps, you walked a little quicker to the kitchen. Peeking around the corner, you saw Tony looking through his wine cabinet with his back towards you. You slowly walked to him until you were right behind him. You raised a fist and hit his leg. He spun around and fell just to the left of you, landing on his back. After getting the air back into his system, he looked at you with wide eyes. You giggled and sat on his stomach, poking at the arc reactor. "You sneaky little devil."

Steve Rogers/Captain America- You were getting about the age where you should start walking, so Steve wanted to help you out. You were sitting on the living room floor, playing with little green army men that Bucky got you for Christmas. Steve walked in and picked you up. "I think it's about time when you should start walking (Y/N)." He walked to the middle of the room and gently set you down where you are standing on his feet, with you holding one of his fingers in each hand. You wobbled slightly, having never used your legs before, but you eventually got yourself steady. "Thats my girl, now lets take a few steps ok?" He slowly took a few tiny steps, keeping your bare feet on his socks, so you could get the feel of it. You eventually started taking bigger steps and more of them as you circled the room with Steve. After a while of practicing, Steve was going to take it to the next level. He gently took his feet out from under yours but kept hold of your hands. "Now try it by yourself hun." You looked up at him, and he gave an encouraging smile to you. You slowly looked down at your feet and started to move them forward. "Thats it! Your doing it! Keep going!" You started to get quicker, and soon enough, Steve let go of your hands and you started parading around the room, smiling and laughing the whole time. Steve sat down on the floor and watched you with a huge smile on his face. When you came close to him, he scooped you up and gave your face tons of kisses. 

Bruce Banner/Hulk- You were both down in the lab. Bruce was working on sciency (is that even a word?) things and you were sitting on the floor, playing with a fake chemistry set that was just dyed water. At the moment, you had mixed (without knowing) red and yellow water together and it slowly turned into orange. You clapped your hands together and looked up to where your dad was staring at some paperwork. You wanted his attention so you called his name. "Dada!" When he didn't answer or even look at you, you did it again. Still no response. Determined to show him your little 'discovery', you put your hands on the floor and slowly hefted your way on your feet. Tony was watching from the other side of the room with a huge smile, watching what you would do. Slowly but surely, you made your way over to your still oblivious father. You stood right next to him and hit his leg. "Dada!" He glanced at you for a split second and looked back at his work. "Not now (Y/N) i've got work to-" His head shot to you and where you stood and looked in shock. Tony burst into a fit of laughter while Bruce just stared. You hit his leg again and he shook off the shock. "You-You walked! For the first time! Good Job hun!" He scooped you up and kissed your cheek. You giggled then pointed at the little chemistry set that was sitting on the floor. Bruce saw the orange water and figured out in his head what you had done. "Tony, my daughter is a genius already!" "I know, already taking after her uncle huh?" Bruce shot him a glare, then walked over to the little set to play with you some more, forgetting all about the paperwork.

Thor- (Inspiration from the Avengers- Age of Ultron movie (:) All the Avengers were sitting around a table at one of their calmer parties, trying to lift Thor's hammer, Mjölnir. You were sitting on your fathers lap, giggling when all of the Avengers failed to lift the hammer. Once they all had a chance and were laughing about it, you decided you wanted to try. You slowly and carefully lowered yourself from Thor's lap and stood, holding his knee for support. You looked at the hammer that was resting on the table on the other side of the room, and you slowly started to take tiny steps towards the weapon. Everyone had gone quiet and was watching you to see what you would do. After the little journey, you made it to the table and the little group clapped. Thor had a huge smile on his face and he looked around the room proudly. "My princess has taken her first steps!" The whole room glanced at you and Tony had a small smirk on his lips. He looked back at Thor and spoke. "Ya, she's also picked up her first hammer."