Preference #5 You have a Nightmare

You're 5-ish in this one.

Tony Stark/Iron Man- Your screams ripped through the peaceful silence of the Stark Tower. You shot up from your warm covers of your bed and ran out of the room with your stuffed elephant pressed close to your chest. You continued to run until you came just outside of your dads workshop. Looking inside quietly, you saw your father with goggles covering his eyes, covered in oil, and working on, what looked like, a new suit. You hesitated for a moment because you knew you should be asleep, and he might get mad, but you were scared so you went in. You stood by the door, shuffled on your feet and looked at the ground. "Daddy?" Tony looked up from his suit to see you standing there with tears running down your face. He shot up and ran to you, bringing the goggles away from his eyes. Crouching down in front of you and taking your face in his hands, he wiped away your tears. "What happened? Are you hurt?" You shook your head and looked down again. You quietly whispered "I had a nightmare." He instantly calmed down and hugged you close. Happy that he wasn't angry, you buried your face in his warm chest, getting some oil smudges on your forehead and cheek. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him and held onto him while he walked back to his chair he was seated in before. He sat down and rubbed your back, slightly calming you down. You both don't know how long you sat there, but you eventually fell asleep on his shoulder, forgetting all about the nightmare.

Steve Rogers/Captain America- Steve woke up in the middle of the night to hear shuffling and little mumbling noises coming from inside your room. He picked up his shield and quickly but quietly, walked to your bedroom door. Cracking it open, he saw you tossing and turning in your bed. After checking every nook and cranny in the room to make sure no one was secretly hiding, he dropped his shield and walked over to your bed. He knelt down and gently shook your shoulder, finally succeeding on waking you up. You instantly wrapped your arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. "Its ok baby, it was just a dream, you're ok now." He gently swayed until your breathing became more controlled and even. "Want me to stay with you tonight?" You nodded frantically. Sense your bed was WAY to small for Steve's super soldier size and your body, he layed on his back with you laying on your stomach, cuddled into his chest. It didn't take an expert to know you had already fallen asleep from the small snores that escaped your lips. Steve smiled at your tiny figure, placed a kiss on the top of your head, and stayed with you all night and into the morning.

Bruce Banner/Hulk- The tiny pats of your bare feet sounded through the halls of the SHIELD base. Your dad had brung you with him to stay at the base so he could have a lab close by for a while. You had just had a nightmare that terrified you and you were in need of some comfort. Even at the late time, the halls were still occupied by various agents and workers. All of them gave you weird looks. A five year old girl shouldn't be walking around the halls alone at three o'clock at night. After many awkward stares you made it to your dad's lab. You peeked into the little window next to the door (you're standing on your toes) and saw your dad hard at work, looking deprived of sleep. After many minutes of contemplating on whether to go in or not, you decided to go in. You slowly opened the door, and poked your head through. Bruce heard the soft click of the door and thought it was Tony coming to annoy him so he didn't even glance back. "Go away Tony, I don't need any more work right now." He didn't hear a response so he turned around and saw your small head poking through the door, looking up at him with your soft (Y/E/C) eyes. He took of his safety glasses and started walking towards you. "(Y/N)? What are you doing up? It's three in the morning and if you don't get enought sleep you could get sick!" You looked at the floor, ashamed at disturbing him. He knelt down in front of you and took your tiny hands in his larger ones. "What's wrong?" You sniffed and choked on your words. "I had a nightmare." Bruce softened at the reason why you were awake. He looked around the lab and sighed, in desperate need of sleep. "How 'bout me and you try to go to sleep together ok?" You looked at him and grinned. He picked you up and you both walked through the halls, both extremely tired and silently planning on sleeping in for a few extra hours.