Preference #8 You find out you have powers

Hello everyone! Look who's come back to the land of the living! I am so so sorry for not posting anything in like a month. It has been super busy with the fourth of July, family stuff, and a softball camp, so I haven't had any time to write anything! I will try to do some new people like Natasha Romanoff, Maria Hill and Peter Quill as soon as I can. I might also have a request layout so you can have your own personal story with the person of your choice! Thank you for reading my stories and I hope you like this one! 

 Tony Stark/Iron Man- Ability to Control Fire- You were downstairs in the lab with your dad working on your new project. Your own race car. Since you were young you always had a love for racing and when you were old enough you wanted to race. "Dad, where's the blowtorch at?" Tony looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "Uh, in your hand." You looked down and sure enough, a blowtorch sat waiting. "Oh, thanks!" Tony rolled his eyes and turned back to his suits while you wiped your greasy hands onto your pants. You started walking back to your car but tripped over a stray hammer. The blowtorch went off and shot straight onto your hand. You gasped, but didn't scream. It didn't hurt. And instead of leaving a burn, the fire stayed there, sputtering sparks every so often. Since it didn't hurt, you decided to mess around with it, see what you could do since this was obviously not normal. You focused on the flames and thought of the Iron Man suit since that was the first thing that popped into your mind. The flames danced around until it took form of a human looking shape. Taking a closer look at it, it was in fact, a mini Iron Man. "Sweet!" Tony looked back at you. "What's up? Finished already?" "No! Check this out!" You turned around and held out your hand. The little Iron Man walked around. "Uhhh. That's not normal." 

 Steve Rogers/Captain America- Ability to control Ice- "Stupid sun..." You mumbled to yourself. It was 106 degrees outside (I live in America so it's in Fahrenheit not Celsius:) ) and you couldn't take the heat any longer. Since it was so hot, Tony had invited all the Avengers and yourself, to his pool to help cool down, but nothing was working. You were floating around in the pool on a tube, with your hands and feet dangling in the water. Closing your eyes, you thought that even the coldest place on earth couldn't cool you down. Picturing Antarctica in your head, you actually started to feel cooler. A lot cooler. You opened your eyes and what you saw really suprised you. The pool was slowly starting to freeze. You looked down at your hand and saw it blowing, what looked like, frost. Everyone had obviously started to notice the freezing pool. You and Clint were the only ones in it, and Clint was already frozen in his spot. You brought your hands and feet out of the water quickly, and the freezing stopped. "What was that! The pool just froze!" Steve looked at you with a weird expression. "(Y/N), was that you?" You stumbled on your words until you finally managed to say something. "I-I think so..." It was silent except for the grunts that came from Clint trying to get himself out. It took the rest of the day to get the pool unfrozen and even longer to get Clint out of his icy prison.

 Bruce Banner/Hulk- Ability to control Earth/Plants- Climbing trees was always a favorite hobby for you. It made you feel free and you loved the nature. Plants always amazed you when you were little. Bruce would always have some kind of exotic flower to experiment on in his lab, and the colors, the shape, everything about it, would catch your attention. At the current time, you were climbing one of your favorite trees. At the top, you could get an amazing view of the city and the rest of the forest. Bruce was always worried that you would fall and hurt yourself, but you haven't done it yet. Rubbing your hands together, you started to climb the tree. You grabbed onto a limb, then move to the next. It was like a rhythm. After many years of climbing, you became very good and fast at it, so you became more than half way in very little time. You smiled and grabbed onto another branch. This one snapped. You lost your footing and started to fall to the ground. You closed your eyes and waited for the impact, but something wrapped around your foot. You opened your eyes and looked down at your foot. A branch had wrapped around it, but it wasn't just a branch that snagged your foot. The branch had wound around your foot and held you there. You looked up, or basically down, and saw you were only inches from the ground. Taking a deep breath, you imagined the branch setting you down on the floor, and it did. "Wow." You looked at your hands, wondering what else you could do. You touched the ground and imagined a flower, and sure enough, a flower popped out from under your hand. You laughed and hopped up quickly, excited to tell your dad about what you could do.