5 second rant

Hey guys!:) Sorry about not updating for what, months? Life has been absolutely insane and I have found no time, whatsoever to write anything. Very very sorry:( But I have had something on my mind for a while and I wanted to share it here since no one on here will judge! So I saw the new Star Wars movie on Friday (HIGHLY recommend going to see it), and there was something that made me and my friends sqeal so loud everyone in the theater heard. (Dont worry, NO SPOILERS) There is one freaking little tidbit in the movie where one of my most favorite actors of all time shows up on the FLIPPING SCREEN. Thomas. Brodie. Flipping. Sangster my friends. If any of you caught the 5 second screen time he had the whole movie, cudos to you, we are now best friends. Simultaneously, me and my two friends instantly gasp and squeal, turning to each other and flipping out. You legitimately see him for like 5 seconds the ENTIRE movie and he has one line, but me and my compadres instantly knew it was him. And the lighting in that scene was horrible so it was hard to see his face but his voice and accent told us right away. I still can't get over it and I want to go see it again so bad to see him. And obviously the rest of the movie cause it rocked, but still. Anyway, thanks for listening to my little rant and if ANY of you people out there caught that, talk to me cause man it was freaking awesome. (And also watch his movies if you haven't cause he's a sexy beast. Maze Runner and Scorch Trials are his best work in my opinion. My little baby Newt. Yeah.) Oh and he's on the dark side so I've already sold my soul to the dark side, anyone wish to join? We have Loki and Cookies?