Chapter 11: Lessons and Chats

"Hey," Harry smiled as the front doors to Malfoy manor opened and Gregory smiled at him from the doorway.

"Hello," Gregory reached out and gripped Harry's lapels, tugging him forward sharply and pulling him into a kiss that had Harry's toes curling, his hand gently gripped the back of Harry's neck, his thumb moving in soothing strokes over the skin of his neck.

"You two are sickening you know that," Draco snickered from inside the manor making them pull apart, Harry blushing slightly when he realised that Draco, Lucius, Tiberius and Leandre were standing on the stairway smirking in practically identical ways except for Leandre who was just looking generally amused, his eyes glittering.

"Gregory really, snogging Tiberius's tutor is very uncouth," Lucius smirked wider as Gregory groaned and pressed his fingers to his eyes.

"Leave them alone," Leandre snickered.

"Yeah, that's just really gross!" Tiberius scrunched his nose up in a way that made Harry and Draco chuckle.

"Are you ready to start?" Harry asked Tiberius squeezing Gregory around the waist.

"Yup," Tiberius hurried down the stairs and stopped in front of Harry looking so eager Harry had to smile a little.

"Are you sure that you are ok with us sitting in?" Gregory asked quietly.

"Sure," Harry shrugged easily, it didn't bother him at all, they wanted to make sure that Tiberius would be getting the help he needed, he was also guessing that all of them including Gregory, were curious to see what he could do.

"Harry!" Marcus hurried fairly quickly down the stairs and tugged Harry away from Gregory's side and into a hug of his own. "I hope you don't mind but I added myself to your list of watchers,"

"Of course not," Harry smiled at the old man, hugging him back and receiving a happy smile in return.

"We set up a room through here," Leandre motioned forwards.

"I'll see you before you leave hopefully Mr Potter," Lucius nodded his head slightly to Harry.

"Harry,"

"Sorry?" Lucius blinked at him shocked, speechless for the first time since Harry had met him.

"You can call me Harry," Harry said quietly meeting Lucius's eyes. The older man stood still for a few seconds scanning Harry's face before he nodded.

"As long as you call me Lucius," He said before nodding again and sweeping off.

"I think you may have just sent him into shock," Gregory chuckled wrapping his arm around Harry's waist and leading him into the room they had prepared, all the furniture pushed to the side.

"I like to keep Lucius on his toes," Harry smirked leaning up to kiss a laughing Gregory's cheek before he moved to the centre of the room and motioned Tiberius in front of him. The other four Malfoy's moved to stand in the corner of the room.

"What's first?" Tiberius asked eagerly.

"Alright first I want you to fire every offence spell you know at me," Harry said drawing shocked looks from the other five people in the room.

"Erm..." Tiberius shot a nervous look at his family.

"Its ok, I'll defend myself, I need to be able to feel the strength that you have in your spells and the concentration to be able to work out where best I need to help you. Don't worry you won't hurt me," Harry assured him moving ten steps backwards and drawing his wand ready.

"Stuptify," Tiberius shot the first spell which Harry quickly and easily deflected.

"That's not your full strength, shoot them like you mean them, or you'll be wasting both our time," Harry said firmly, and smiled when he saw Tiberius's eyes narrow slightly in determination. The next seven spells were shot quickly and fairly powerfully, though Harry swatted them aside easily.