Chapter 13: Friends, Family and Homes

"I'm scarred you know! Seriously, traumatized! I think I lost about twenty years off of my life," Harry groaned as he dropped onto the bed. He umphed when Hermione flopped right on top of him, Ron wriggling onto the other side and making himself comfy.

"You're getting bonded!" Hermione grinned hugging him tightly.

"I am well aware of that thank you, I was there at the proposal," Harry sniffed but he couldn't help the grin on his face as he hugged Hermione back, conveniently getting a glance of his ring.

"Yeah yeah its gorgeous," Ron laughed rolling his eyes as he rolled over to throw his arm over Hermione and Harry.

"I'm so happy for you," Hermione sighed resting her head on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm pretty happy myself right now," Harry admitted with a breathless laugh. "But it hasn't really sunk in. I can't really believe it actually happened,"

"It will feel like that for a while," Hermione smiled at Ron throwing her arm over him.

"Two weddings," Ron smiled. "Are you planning on having yours soon?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know really, I think we both want to be married sooner rather than later, I know you guys are happy waiting for a year or two but we're pretty agreed on not wanting to wait," Harry sighed.

"Everyone goes at their own speed, you know what's right for you. Besides it gives me a chance to dry run with your wedding before my own," Hermione snickered.

"Our own," Ron corrected amused.

"Of course dear,"

"How did Remus, Tonks and Andromeda take it?" Ron asked.

"I told you, I'm traumatized!" Harry huffed.

"That bad?" Hermione laughed.

"I was drilled for every second of the proposal, they pounced on me as soon as I walked through the door, it was scarring!" He groaned.

"They're happy for you," Hermione smiled.

"Yeah, and the Malfoy's are as well, I think Marcus nearly broke some ribs, not to mention how excited Tiberius was when I went for his lesson yesterday," Harry smiled softly.

"And you're moving into the manor?" Ron asked.

"Gregory asked, I like it at the manor, but we are going to get our own place as well, split our time between them," Harry nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea, though I'm fairly sure you could go days without seeing someone else in that place unless you tried to," Hermione smiled.

"Will you be ok visiting there, maybe staying over occasionally?" Harry asked nervously.

"You managed to get over it, and I imagine it feels very different now its not housing the personification of madness and evil," Hermione shook her head.

"Its...starting to feel like a home," Harry nodded. "As much as here,"

"Should I be worried?" Gregory's amused voice came from the doorway, making them all look from the pile they had been in.

"Yes, we're planning on having a threesome, would you like to make it four?" Harry grinned.

"Harry!" Hermione spluttered blushing while Gregory started laughing.

"No offence to Hermione and Ron but absolutely not. I do not share," Gregory growled playfully reaching into the pile and dragging Harry out, Ron and Hermione laughing as they watched Gregory throw Harry over his shoulder.