Chapter 15: Friends and unexpected attackers

Harry crossed his arms slowly and started taping his wand against his bicep in a slow rhythm as maintained a calm and controlled aura while staring at the four standing in front of him. He started a slow tap of his foot to the same rhythm of his wand as he ran his eyes over them, looking for the weak link, the one that would break first.

He raised an eyebrow and then narrowed his eyes as one finally broke, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead as he gulped. Harry shifted his weight only slightly to dangerously calm and won.

"We were only talking to him!" Seamus squeaked holding his hands up innocently.

"Only Ron, Hermione and Neville have had the chance to talk to him!" Padma nodded frantically.

"We were just talking, friendly like!" Oliver grinned shakily.

"Sorry!" Justin just gulped.

"Hello, your friends were just interogating me," Gregory smiled as he walked over and brushed a kiss over Harry's lis.

"i know, Tiberius came and got me," Harry nodded to where the younger Malfoy was standing slightly behind him looking a little worried.

"Hey Kiddo," Gregory hurried over to hug his nehew and Harry turned back to the others who had been about the try and sneak off, but under his green eyed glare froze.

"We saw him walking through the grounds and just wanted to see what he was like and make sure he was good for you," Padma said quickly.

"You're marrying him, we just wanted to see for ourselves," Seamus added.

"So you decided to accost my fiance?" Harry snapped.

"We're really sorry?"

"Harry if you have finished torturing your friends?" Gregory called amused.

"We're sorry!" Oliver called as Harry gave them one last dirty look.

"It was nice to meet you all," Gregory simply said pleasently, wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder when his dark haired lover reached him. The three of them watched amused as Harry's friends disapeared as though they had apparated.

"That was brilliant Harry!" Tiberius said slightly awed.

"Haha I couldn't help myself, they all looked so guilty being caught," Harry snickered.

"Should I be thanking you for defending and protecting me?" Gregory asked amused.

"Nephew present!" Tiberius grumbled before Harry could say anything. Green eyes twinkled as they looked at Tiberius who managed to look both disgruntled and happy.

"Spoil sport," Gregory huffed.

"So what are you doing here?" Harry asked cuddling into his lover's side.

"I wanted to come and see you both, I knew you had lessons today,"

"It was amazing Uncle Gregory! Harry taught me how to cast a patronus, I finally cast a fully corporeal one! Its an eagle!" Tiberius said excitedly.

"That's absolutely fantastic Tiberius! you're doing amazingly!" Gregory beamed hugging the young boy.

"Thank you, but its Harry, he's a really good teacher, everything makes so much more sense when he tells me it, he's even started going over things that we cover in class so I understand them better," Tiberius said blushing.

"You don't take enough credit, you're the type of student every teacher wants," Harry shook his head.

"Can you wait to tell dad and father? I want to tell them myself?" Tiberius asked Gregory.