𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔

I woke up to the sound of distant arguing, once again, in a place that wasn't my own. But this time, it was a bed. A really nice bed, actually. It had deep purple sheets, matching purple pillows, and tall posts that connected to form a roof over the bed, with fabric draping down like curtains on all 4 sides.

I groaned, and rolled over, half expecting to see William there, since I figured (and hoped) that this was his bed. Sadly, I realised that I was alone. I pulled the covers off me, only to see that I was no longer in my uniform, but in silky black pyjamas. I thought that they were quite comfy at first, but then I realised what had happened.

William had brought me home, changed my clothes, and let me sleep in his bed! Just the thought of William undressing me and changing my clothes made me go red in the face. I eventually calmed down, and decided to get up and go to investigate what the commotion I could hear was.

I got out of the bed, and opened all of it's 'curtains', I then made the bed, as it would be rude to leave it in a state, and went to find what the noise was. I looked around the room a bit before I left, and all I could say is that he liked the colour purple, a lot. Everything in the room was purple, and if it wasn't purple, it was black. To be honest, it was very elegant for a man like William. I never thought he would have such nice taste in decorating, just shows that he can still surprise me.

I opened the blinds, and saw that it was dark outside, so I closed them. They were the same purple colour as everything else in the room, and it suited the aesthetic of the room well. I walked over to a nightstand next to the bed and checked the time, 22:30, it read.  That should mean it's 10:30, if I can read 25 hour clocks fine, I said to myself. Next to the clock, there was a note, it had my name on the front of it, so I opened it and read it. 

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝒏, 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔, 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓!

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆:

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 <𝟑

𝑷.𝑺. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒙𝒙

I stood just looking at the note for a minute, William's handwriting was so beautiful, just like everything else about him. I shook away my romantic thoughts about him, as I read the part about his wife. Of course he was married, anyone would jump at the chance to get with him, but this made me feel really bad about getting so close with him, what would his wife think?

I placed the note back down, and I went over to the door. I didn't believe that he would've locked me in, but sure enough, after tugging on the door handle for a good minute or two, it didn't budge. I sighed in defeat.

I can't believe he would lock me in here! Does he not trust me to be anywhere in his house where he doesn't know my precise location or something?! I thought to myself, and then I remembered his wife. She would probably think that I was hooking up with him or something, so maybe it was for the better that he locked me in here...

I made my way back over to the bed and slumped back down on it, my legs still hanging over the edge of the bed. It was at that moment that the mysterious arguing stopped, but I didn't bother to get up and look, because I knew the door was locked. Instead, I just turned over, and lay on my front, burying my head in the pillow. 

It was at that moment, I heard the door unlock, and I saw William's tall figure appear at the door.  After hearing him walk in, I turned back over onto my back ,still laying down. Just as I rolled over, I felt a presence looming over me, and when I opened my eyes, I saw William. He was hovering over me, his hands either side of my head. He was smirking at me, and I felt my face become a bright red shade.

''Um, William?'' I asked, and he just smirked at me. ''Yes, darling?'' He slurred, and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. ''Have you been drinking?'' I asked him, and he chuckled. ''William answer me! Have you been drinking?'' I asked again, but this time more sternly. He noticed this and stopped chuckling, and looked me dead in the eyes, he was still smirking though.

''So what if I have, dear? I'm a grown man right? And how did you know, are you psychic?'' He questioned me, his voice trailing off. I frowned at him. ''It's not good for you, I thought a man like yourself would know that.'' I lectured him. ''Now, if you could please get off me, I'd like to go home.'' I said, trying to get up, but he just let his body flop onto me, his head resting on my chest. ''Ow! Get off William!'' I squealed, but he just placed his hand over my mouth and shushed me. ''Shush baby, I don't want you to leave.'' He said, practically yawning. I looked down to where he lay on my chest, and he looked as if he was going to fall asleep. 

'William Afton, don't you dare fall asleep on me.'' I told him, a stern tone to my voice. I waited for a minute for his response, but the next time I looked down at him, he was out cold. I wanted to wake him, but my gut told me not to, he looked ever so peaceful after all. But what about his wife, what if she came in and saw her drunk husband asleep on his coworker's chest?! All of these thoughts and a whole bunch more raced through my head, but one more look at William erased them all from my mind. 

My body wanted me to sleep, but my gut told me not to, this was a married man after all! But I felt my eyes become heavy, and I couldn't help it. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, with William still laying on my chest. I prayed to God that his wife was sleeping on the couch or something.

[𝟷𝟷𝟺𝟹 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚜𝚜 :𝟹]