𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗

Me and William stood above Henry, staring down at him as he shot a look of fury towards us. William laughed at him as he law on the ground, tears streaming down his cheeks, his fists clenched. ''Did you really think Y/n would help you? Don't you see Henry, she has always belonged to me, you just believed she was good because you were too blind to see what was going on below the surface.''

Henry got up off the floor, and stood parallel to us. William hugged me even tighter, seemingly bracing for something, and he removed one of his hands from my waist. I looked up at him, wondering why he removed one of his hands from me, but he just stared straight ahead, at Henry.  

In a split second, I felt William shove me behind him swiftly, as I heard Henry charge towards us at speed. He crashed into William's chest and once again fell to the ground. ''Y/n, go and wait outside. I will deal with him, you don't need to see what is about to happen to him.'' William ordered me, and I nodded and left the room.

I walked over to the door, and every step of the way I could hear Henry screaming for me to come back and help him. But he was none of my concern now, I had made my choice and I intended to stick with it.

I exited the room, and closed the door. I looked into the room for a second, and William's eyes met mine, he smiled at me and blew a kiss. I felt my face heat up and I stood in the hallway, my back pressed up against the cold wall. God, this man knew how to make me crazy.

I waited outside Henry's office for a while, probably about 30 minutes, but it felt like a lot longer than it was. In the time I was out there, I heard screams, crashes and bangs, and then Henry ran out. I heard William screaming from inside the room .''Y/N GET HIM!!'' William shouted at ne, and I could see he had been injured. Than fucking son of a bitch. ''I'LL KILL YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!'' I hollered, and I took off sprinting after Henry. I quickly caught up to him, the chubby little man was faster than I expected, but I could easily outrun him.

I jumped on him and pinned him to the ground. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and began punching him like a madwoman. I punched him fast, and hard, not stopping for anything. I couldn't stop, my vision went blurry as tears welled in my eyes, and my hands went numb.

Henry let out blood-curdling screams as his face became less human and more like a mashed potato. I carried on hitting him regardless. By the time he stopped screaming, a small crowd had gathered around us, with many parents covering their children's eyes and people running to get help. Eventually, someone grabbed my shoulders and yanked me off Henry, I looked behind me to see it was Dante, a new coworker of mine, who had started working here a couple weeks ago.

He shoved me to the ground and sat next to Henry, crying his eyes out. I tried to leap at him, and hit him, but 2 hands were placed onto my waist, not allowing me to move any further. Initially, I tried to break out of their grasp, but when I heard a familiar voice speak to me, I calmed down, and stopped resisting. It was William. 

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and brought me to his office, not letting anyone see us as we snuck away. He brought me to his office, and locked the door behind him. I sat down on the sofa in the corner of the room, and began to cry.

He came and sat next to me, pulling me into a warm embrace. ''It's okay, my love. Let it all out.'' He comforted me, as I cried into his chest. ''You did such a good job back there, honey. I must say, you're a lot stronger than I expected darling, I like that.'' He purred, and I stopped crying. ''I love you, Will.'' I mumbled, and he stroked my hair. ''I love you more, mi amor~'' (𝑳𝑶𝑳 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒉𝒚𝒎𝒆) I smiled, and sunk deeper into his warm embrace, letting myself loose for the first time in years. 

I removed my arms from around him, adn noticed that I left bloody handprints on his shirt. ''Oh god, I'm so sorry! I got blood on your shirt...'' I apologised, my voice trailing off. William listed my head up with his hand, and looked into my eyes, smiling. ''It's okay, love. I needed to put on a clean one anyways. Oh, speaking of cleaning, we'd better get your hands washed, can't have your pretty hands all bloody with that, traitors blood, can we?'' I smiled back at him, and we went to clean ourselves up.

William changed into a new shirt and I washed my hands, and we sat back down on the sofa. Him laying down with me between his legs, snuggling into him. We sat for a while, and I nearly fell asleep, he played with and braided my hair, running his hands through it and putting small butterfly clips into it. 

But, just as I was about to speak, police sirens could be heard outside. Upon hearing this, my eyes went wide, my thoughts raced and I began to shake. I felt William's hands grab my shoulders and he stood up, his grasp on me tightening. 

''Wi-William? Am I going to go to jail?'' I asked him, as he guided me over to the cupboard in the corner of his room. ''No dear, I won't let them take you, I promise.'' He said, opening the door for me. I stared at it, then flicked my eyes back to his. He gestured towards it, and eventually just shoved me in. ''Stay here, I'll get them away and then we can leave.'' I nodded and looked up at him. Just before he could close the door, I grabbed his wrist. ''William, promise me you'll come back for me?'' I asked him, my voice shaking slightly.

He smirked at me, and kissed my forehead. ''I always come back darling~'' He reassured me, and I nodded. He then closed the door and I heard him leave the office.