𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐 (𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆)

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I woke upon the familiar cold, steel bed that Reader and I shared. I glanced over at her, she was still as pretty as usual, even pulling off a prison jumpsuit. I smiled at her, cherishing every moment I had to look at her, knowing that it would be the last time we would ever see each other. It pained me to know that such a valuable and beautiful woman as herself gave up her life to be with me, but it also made me feel loved, that she would choose to die to stay with me.

I moved my arms around her, pulling her in close to me, cuddling her. I saw her smile at my touch, and she moved a bit, waking up. ''Hello, William, my love. Today's the day...'' She said, weakly, trying to force out a smile. ''Hey, at least we're together, love. I can't thank you enough for sacrificing yourself to be with me, even in death.'' I thanked her, kissing her neck. She giggled. ''Well, isn't that what love is about? Plus, I would never be able to forgive myself if I knew I had left you here on your own to die.'' Reader said to me, cuddling me back.

There are not enough words on this planet to express how much love I have for this woman, she is the perfect lover. I'm just gutted that I didn't have the chance to make her my Mrs Afton... I will wreak havoc on this mortal world to ensure that we meet after death, I will destroy everything in my path until I find her, MY Reader. My lover, my future wife, my world. 

We sat for a bit, cuddling and talking. Telling each other what our plans for the future were if we weren't going to be executed. We both had the exact same thing in mind, to get married and start a family. And to one day, grow old and die peacefully somewhere secluded, and hidden away from the rest of the world.

After a while, the dreaded call came in. The words that were to seal our fate were spoken through a loudspeaker outside our shared cell. 

''𝑴𝒓 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑳/𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.''

I could feel Reader shake in my arms as the announcement came out. I stroked her hair and stood up, with her still in my arms, as we made our way to the execution room, per request of the douchebag on the speaker.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷 - 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎

I walked through the doors that led to the execution room, Reader still laying in my arms, snuggled up against my chest. She didn't deserve to die, not yet. This world is unfair and cruel, I will wreak havoc on this universe for what it has done to me and my lover. Everyone on the earth will know our names, and will speak of us with a tone of fear.

We were taken into a small, metal room with a large window at the front. Two chairs were placed next to each other, wires woven around them, and metal clamps on the arms and front two legs. I guess we are going out by electric chair.

People started to flow into the room behind the window, probably coming to watch our execution, the sound caused Reader to stir in my arms, waking up. ''Hey love, it's time...'' I said, supping her face with my hand. She looked at me, and smiled, tears welling in her eyes. ''Well then, we'd best give the people what they want then, hm?'' She told me, weakly. It pained me to see her this way.

I smiled back at her, and nodded. I placed her down on the floor and we walked over to the chairs. We both sat down and our limbs were clamped into the chairs, and a metal helmet was placed over our heads. I felt something warm grip my hand, and I looked down to see Reader holding my hand. I couldn't see her, but I could sense the fear in her shaking hands.

''Will, I'm scared, will this hurt?'' Reader asked me, her voice quivering. I gripped her hand tightly. ''No, dear.'' I said, rubbing the top of her hand with my thumb. ''Ok, but what will happen after they flip the switch, will you still be with me?'' She said. 

''Yes, I will always be with you. I will lead you into the afterlife, and we will pass on, hand in hand. We will enjoy whatever comes our way after the day is done, together, forever.'' I smiled at this sentence, and she did too. It was then that the countdown to our demise began.

𝟓...

𝟒...

''Will?''

𝟑...

''Yes, darling?''

𝟐...

''I love you.'''

𝟏...

''I love you too.''

𝟎...

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

The couple said their last words, and then the switch was pulled. Thousands of volts of electricity surged throughout their bodies, frying them instantly. They went silent, and were then pronounced dead. Cheers and squeals filled the room outside the chamber where their lifeless bodies lay.

As many celebrated the two's death, there was one man who, despite the cheerful commotion around him, stayed silent. That man was Henry Emily. It was not that he felt pity or empathy for the deeds that they had committed, but rather, for his best friend, and co worker. The people who had helped him when he was feeling sad, and lifted his spirits, every time when asked.

He felt that he had betrayed them, and so would spend the rest of his life, trying to pay off the debt he felt he owed to them.