'~D r e a m s (are Super Annoying)~'

"Ceol," a voice called. "You have great power. Do not fail, or all will be lost. Saving the maiden was risky, and I am disappointed in thou. Stay where you are."

***

"Thank thy father for protecting you, Ceol. Don't ever disobey me again, or the punishment will be even worse. Remember: I am the only reason for thy existence. I don't need you."

***

"And what is your name, fair maiden?" the goddess asked.

"Zoe."

***

"Alec!" someone shrieked, barely heard over the whirlwind of sound.

"I--I can't control it anymore! It's taken over!" Alec yelled. He was clearly in pain.

"What has? Please, I can help!"

"No, you can't! Just...stay away from my kind! Forever! It's my last request!" Alec told the woman.

"Your kind?" she echoed.

"We aren't...mortal. Keep away from the gods, please! Especially the one you're dating..."

"I'm dating a god?" the girl breathed.

"Don't trust him! All heroes have a tragic ending. I'm just so sorry you had to see mine."

"Wait!" the woman cried. "Who..."

"I'm a demigod. A son of Apollo. And the god you're dating...it's forbidden." he gasped in pain and another wave of noise rang around them.

"But who..."

"Poseidon."

***

Sylvia jumped at the touch of someone, drawing a dagger.

It's just Lux, Fawkes murmured.

"It's just me!" Lux rushed, their hands glowing.

"Oh...sorry." Sylvia tried to shake her drowsiness. Thalia, Zoe, and Bianca must've already rolled up the metal curtains, because she could see the snowy mountains dotted with pine trees, and the sun rising in a beautiful red-to-orange ombre between the two tallest peaks.

Grover seemed to have just given Percy the same treatment Lux gave Sylvia, because his hair was messed up in a way that Sylvia would've thought was cute on anyone but him and he was rubbing his eyes.

As Sylvia stared at him, she became sure of something.

The woman in her dream was Sally Jackson.

Sorry, extra-short chapter. Just had to show a few more dreams 

I won't do a QOTD because I'm planning on adding another chapter today so y'all don't have to just live off of like 200 words of story for about another month again lmao

Cya later<33

~Aspen