002

FITTING
6.3.2022

my girls <3
taylor swift ~ t swizzle
billie eilish ~ bils
isabelle cameron ~ isabelle

t swizzle
you both are coming over
tonight

bils
okay?? no choice

isabelle
when does taylor ever do such
a thing?

t swizzle
shut up before i write a
song about you

bils
that would be an honor

isabelle
fr
where's joe gonna be??

t swizzle
london boy is in new york

i turn my phone off and make my way to my fitting. i've never been to this place before, it's some sort of warehouse.

i let lea know that i'm here, and she lets me in through the door. it doesn't seem sketchy, because i trust lea with my life, but i still was very aware of my surroundings.

"okay, so i don't know what you want to wear, but i have a couple of options." lea says getting straight to the point.

she shows me a couple of outfits, jumpsuits, suits, sets, dresses, all sorts of styles. she shows me a pink dress with yellow flowers on it.

"this one." i say pointing at the pink dress with the flowers. "it's beautiful." i add.

"i knew you'd pick this one." lea says looking at the outfit with a smile. she picks up something off the of the table, it's sleeve gloves to go with it.

"it has gloves?" i say excitedly, looking at the pink satin gloves with yellow flowers.

"yep, harris reed designed it." lea said. harris reed designs clothes for harry a lot, it is most likely gucci.

"so it's a gucci outfit?" i ask feeling the fabric although i'm already sold.

"yeah." lea says. "are you a fan of harris reed's work?" she asks.

"that's harry's stylist sometimes." i mumble. maybe it's weird i know so much about him when i don't really know him.

"on saturday, we can meet to go over the setlist and stage stuff." lea suggests. of course she chooses tomorrow. what am i supposed to tell her?

"it has to be late on saturday, i have a," i say, trying to figure out how to describe coffee with harry. "a meeting." i decide.

"okay, how's 4pm sound?" she asks, i nod and mark it in my calendar.

"okay, see you tomorrow." i say before leaving her office like i've done a million times before.

i get into the elevator and it stops one floor below again. deja vu anyone?

"we should stop meeting like this." harry says walking into the elevator.

"hi." i say, he sends me a smile back and a slight wave.

"do you have plans tonight?" he asks.