004

LONDON
6.18.2022

i've made the impulsive decision to see harry in london today. i adore wembley stadium, and the beautiful city that surrounds it.

i got last minute lower bowl tickets pretty close to the stage. i had to fit in with the harries, so i chose a colorful outfit.

isabellecameron posted on instagram

liked by niallhoran, lea.grace, billieeilish, finneas, and 74, 892 others

isabellecameron: maybe we can find a place to feel good

finneas: at a harry concert without me?? don't talk to me again
^isabellecameron: sorry, i'll send videos <33

austinbutler: killing the fit isa
^isabellecameron: thank you <33

niallhoran: you should've told me so we could be sitting together

isaandharryfan: SHE IS AT A HARRY CONCERT. IM GOING TO DIE.
^harrystyles: me too

view 7, 380 more comments

i chose to discard what harry commented on my post, it most likely was a joke and meant nothing. i took my seat and watched the opener.

i sang all the pre show songs with everyone, bohemian rhapsody was probably my favorite. the intro started and a blue bird flew around on the screen.

the intro to music for a sushi restaurant began and i watched as the crowd cheered when he came on stage.

he's wearing white overalls covered in red hearts with a white shirt underneath, he looks amazing.

i danced and sang to the songs, and talking in the crowd. i saw a bunch of people dancing in the back of the pit, conga lines, people laying down and hugging each other.

harry concerts are truly an experience, a party full of strangers. i guess it's called love on tour for a reason.

"okay," harry said. he was halfway done with the set list and just read some fan signs. "i need help with something." he says.

"i sound like dora." he says. "anyway, i'm trying to find isabelle cameron." harry says. i felt me cheeks grow hot at the mention of my name.

he puts his hand over his eye brows so he can see better. his eyes scan the crowd for a little while until he speaks. "there she is!" he says into the microphone pointing at me.

it made me nervous that 90,000 people were looking at me now. "hi belle!" he says with a wave.

he called me belle.