007

MATILDA
7.5.2022

harry's show in paris is today. i decided to leave my hair down and wear a denim jumpsuit that flares out on the bottom. it has no sleeves, so i'm bringing my leather jacket that's a little bit longer than a normal length just in case i get cold.

i have lower bowl again, but i'm front row this time. i debated on getting pit, but i think i would get too claustrophobic.

pit does seem like a nice experience though, i've noticed that since last time. the conga lines, the dancing, it all seems so much fun.

i made my way over to the stadium at around 7pm, the opener starts at 8.

"oh my god!" a girl says walking over to me with a fast pace.

i look around nervously, wondering what on earth is going on.

"i'm a big fan, isabelle." she says. "can i get a picture with you?" she asks.

"of course." i say with a genuine smile. i didn't know she recognized me, i've never had anyone recognize me before.

"what's your name?" i ask after we take the picture. i want to remember her, she's the first fan of mine i've ever met.

"gracelyn." she says. i give her a hug.

"it was great to meet you gracelyn." i say. she sends me a small wave before she walks away.

i put her name in the back of my mind because i want to remember who she is.

i make my way into the stadium. i planned on buying merch but i don't really have the time right now. i make my way to the seat just as the opener is starting. i'm not a big fan of wolf alice, but their music is pretty cool.

once the opener is done, i jam out to the pre show songs like i did last month. they played best song ever and bohemian rhapsody just like last time.

the intro that i know all too well started playing on the screen. the crowd cheered as the blue bird.

the show started and the first couple of songs went by in a flash, daydreaming, golden, adore you, daylight, and keep driving.

his pre-matilda speech was going exactly how is always does until he, how would i describe it? went off script.

"i, um." he says. "would like to dedicate this next song to belle." harry says.

i knew matilda was next, but why would he dedicate it to me? the guitar chords started and for some reason, my eyes started to well up.

"you can let it go." harry sang, looking directly at me. "you can throw a party full of everyone you know, not invite your family cause they never showed you love. you don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up."

i tried not to let my tears ruin my makeup, but once the bridge started, they were spilling like a water fall.

"sing it out for belle." harry sang stepping away from the microphone. the crowd sang the chorus once last time.

once he finished singing matilda, he sang the rest of the set list. i had to turn off my ringer because texts from my friends were flooding in.