11th November,1985(2)

will: but.. we cant kill him if im alive. He will just kill others!

Mike: will, it's okay. We will figure this out.

El: remember, I have my powers. I can beat him.

will: O-okay....

Max: you guys do remember you called us over here right?

Dustin: jeez Max, you have no sympathy for will..

max: brooo I dooo :(((

(Lucas comes riding on his bike, he throws it down and runs over to them)

Lucas: holy shit what did I miss ?!

max: Look who decided to show up?!

Lucas: my mum wouldnt let me leave!!!

Mike: will had another vision.

lucas: oh Shit, you okay dude?

will: yeah Fine.

max: okay guys It's late how about we all stay Round els and wills Just incase??

El: okay!

Mike: good idea.

max: Shut up! 😢

Mike: damn Fine-

(They all went inside and Max, Lucas and Dustin went into els Room with El SO Mike and will could talk. They sat on Wills bed)

will: IM sorry. (Will began to cry)

Mike: sorry?! What for??

will: IM messing everything up!

Mike: will, you ARENT. And none of this is your fault!

will: maybe if I just died the first time then none of this-

(Mike puts his hand over Wills mouth and pushes him slowly backwards to lay on the bed)

Mike: shhh, rest.

Will: but I-

(Will closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. As did the rest of them)

————-

12TH November 1985
9:45am

Max: guys wake up!

(Max, Dustin, Lucas and El all got changed into spare clothes, They all bought clothes as they thought they would sleepover. Mike DIDNT)

Mike: will, wake up!

will: huh, what time is it?

Mike: 9:48, coke on sleepyhead!

will: okay okay!

Mike: uhhh will, I didnt bring a change of clothes, can I borrow yours?

Will: ofc mike!

mike: thanks!

(Mike was actually happy he could wear Wills clothes, he opened Wills wardrobe and took out joggers and a long T shirt.)

Wil: that T-shirt still doesnt fit me, you can keep it if you want. It was always big on me as IM short. 😀

mike: HAHA okay!

(Mike got changed and they all went into the kitchen and had some eggos, then headed out)

will: we are kind of Just walking into NO where-

max: we are going to a roller skating rink!

Mike: yeah, the whole schools gonna be there!

will: O-oh THATS cool!

Wills thoughts

(The school?! The whole school?! Including Troy?? What am i thinking surely he wouldnt show to something like this? Right?)

Back to reality 🙄

Mike: you okay will?

will: O-oh yeah f-Fine...

max: okay we're here!

(They walked in and got their skates and sat down to put them on. Will was looking around incase he spotted Troy)

Mike: you seen Off will, you okay?

will: Fine! :)

max: jeez Mike, leave the boy alone!

Mike: atleast I care!

El: jeez you two!

Dustin; IVE Never done this.

Lucas: Same

Mike: I have, have you will?

will: yeah.. with dad..

Mike: shit I'm sorry-

Will: Mike! It's okay! How would you of known!

El: okay lovers, let's go on the rink!

(They were all skating and having fun until El was next to Max chatting and Dustin, Lucas and Mike were chatting and will was a bit behind and THATS when he spotted Troy. )

(And to bis surprise Troy spotted him and started to skate over.)

Troy: what you doing here zombie boy?

Will: It's a school thing, Ofc IM here.

(They were now skating side by side slowly, will trying to make sure Troy wouldnt push him over)

Troy: you know, I don't think they invite fairy's here.

Will: Shut up.

Troy: ohhh The fairy is getting defensive! Where's your boyfriend anyways? Does he Not Care?! 😂

will: he does.

Troy: well what if I did this huh?

(Troy pushed will sending hin going straight onto the floor, hitting the ground hard with his skates on. Tears started to fall out of his eyes. Everyone around will crowded Round and were laughing at him.)

—-: aww Look It's zombie boy!

—-: guess this fairy doesn't fly!!

—-: go home to the other f@gs!!

(Will couldn't do anything but cover his head with his hands and let it happen.)

——-

with the others

El: uh, whys there a crowd of people crowding Round Someone? And screaming " fairy"and "f@g?!"

Mike: and where's will?!

max: Shit Shit Shit. NO way, Theres NO way.

(Mike was The First to wizz over tk where everyone was, and looked in the middle of the circle full of people. It was will. He was covering his head with his hands and Mike could see he was crying, his sleeves were getting drenched.)

Mike: STOP!!!!!

(Mike pulled everyone off and out his way, he took Wills hand and pulled him up, as Mike pulled will away and Off the rink people were throwing stuff at will, still screaming names at him.)

(Mike took will to a corner and just gave him a massive massive hug, a really really meaningful hug. Will cried out and hugged Mike tight)

will: I-I

Mike: shhh....

(The others caught up to them and hugged Mike and will)

———