12th January 1986

Mike opened his eyes a little and was looking at the ceiling. It was white, like a hospital. He looked down, his neck feeling stiff. He saw Will asleep in a chair next to him and smiled a bit. Mike looked at his arms that were heavily bandaged and some blood was leaking through. He looked at the clock 8:37am.

Mike: will? Will???

will opened his eyes

Will: omg Mike you're awake!

Mike: Will I'm so so sorry please :(

Will: no need to be sorry! It has all been figured out.

Mike: what?

Will: well we spoke to el and she told everything. About how your dad pressured you into being with girls and you wanted to impress him. I get it.

Mike: I love you will...

Will smiled and got up out of his chair, he lent over the hospital bed and hugged Mike.

Will: by the way the doctors said you're gonna have to live with the scars bc they aren't gonna fade.

Mike: okay..

will walked out of the room and Mike sighed. And then Mike realised something.. school starts again in 2 days.

Mike: shit.

Doctor: ah Wheeler! You're awake!

Mike: where's my parents?

Doctor: well your mum came to visit you and left last night. You're free to go whenever you want.

Mike: okay..

Mike got up and sat up so the doctor could put some thinner bandages on.

doctor: ok I'll put these on fresh for you !

Mike: thanks

30 minutes later.

Mike was walking home as his mum was with Holly and his dad was working. He was constantly thinking if max, dustin and Lucas would forgive him. He wasn't sure.

He arrived home .

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT😭😭

I'm so tired😘 but tysm for 13k+ reads💕💕