11th January 1986 (5)

el had a walk around the block and was thinking what to do. Obviously they were all going to be there still, Jonathan and Joyce were out so they wouldn't leave will all by himself. She decided to just sneak through the little back door and go into her room. No one heard her luckily. She needed to fix this though.

Mike on the other hand was at the quarry and Troy had just showed up with one of his friends, Oliver.

troy: well well well, look at you! You look an absolute mess!

Mike: leave me alone troy.

Oliver: looks like he's going through his "emo phase", what a neek

Oliver and troy laugh at Mike while Mike still sits there staring into the water

troy: so are you going to say anything?!

Mike: no, just leave.

Oliver: nahhhh, get over here.

Mike: no.

Troy: now! Or worse will happen.

Realising Mike was on his own he just got up and walked away from the edge of the quarry and over to troy and Oliver.

Mike: what do you want?!

troy: oh don't speak to me like that!

And with that troy punches mike straight in the face and pretty quickly mike gets a nose bleed and blood runs down his face.

troy: god you're weak! Surprised you aren't crying yet!

Oliver: he's in his emo phase remember!

Troy: oh yes, we best do more then!

Oliver pulls a pocket knife out of his pocket, and gets it ready. Mikes eyes widen as he realises what's happening. He wipes his bloody nose and doesn't even try to run. Maybe he deserves it. Or so Mike thought he did.

Oliver: not even gonna try and run?!

Troy; he usually does! Guess you're right Oliver, he is emo. Pin him down.

Oliver runs closer to Mike and tackles him to the floor. They roll mikes sleeves up and get ready.

Mike: w-what are you doing?!

Troy: well we're gonna give you a reminder with you that we are always gonna be here! Do it Oliver.

Oliver slices the knife onto mikes arm causing a cut.

Oliver: guess that will add to your emo look!

Troy: we aren't finished. Do more.

Oliver carries in giving Mike cuts on both arms until there's blood all over the concrete and mikes arms are covered in blood.

Troy: let's leave him now! Before we get caught.

Oliver and Troy run away, leaving Mike there laying down.

An hour Passes, It's getting dark but Mike lays in the same position.

Mike: I best go home.

Mike wobbling gets up and try's to wipe some blood off his arms. He felt kinda dizzy as he has lost a fair bit of blood.

As he was walking home he spotted max, Lucas and Dustin walking home from wills. He try's to stay hidden as he doesn't want them to see him like this.

Mike: shit- I don't feel so good...

Mike passes out and max, lucas and Dustin hear.

max: holy shit what was that noise?!

Lucas: someone over there Passed out!

Dustin: let's go and help them then!!!

They ran over to Mike. And they realised it was Mike.

• TO BE CONTINUED •

OMG GUYS TYSM FOR 12.2K READS THIS IS INSANE I LOVE YOU ALL 💗💗😳