10th January,1986(2)

el, Mike and will are biking to Dustin's.

(Obviously will cannot bike so he is on the back of mikes bike. Will is a bit worried about going out and seeing more people. He hasn't talked to a lot of people for ages and he feels for some reason, scared. But it's only dustin!)

Mike: will, you okay?

will: mhm.

Mike: seriously what's wrong?

will: it's okay Mike I'm fine! :)

el: will, it's okay! We are almost there!

(When they arrived they placed the bikes down and Mike held wills hand and helped him along. They got let in by dustin and as they walked in they already saw max and Lucas on the floor playing board games. Max ran up to hug will as she hasn't seen him since the hospital.)

max: will!! You okay?

will: yeah I'm okay!

Mike: jeeezzz gentle max!

el: you forgot he has a overprotective bf

max: you could say that again.

Dustin: anyways guys, we can go to the arcade?

Mike: I'm sure we could but what about wills legs-

will: nah it's okay! I'll just sit down in there!

max: I can stay with?

will: no no it's okay!

(The all bike to the arcade, will on the back of mikes bike again. Luckily dustin loved the closest to the arcade so it was a short ride.)

Dustin: okay let's go in!

(Mike and will trailed behind and of course Will was slower than the others. Will sat on a bench and forced Mike to leave him and go and have fun. In the end Mike did, but said he would only for 10 minutes.)

will: it's so boring in my own...

(Suddenly Troy walks round the corner.)

Troy: hey f@g!!! what's up? Where's your boyfriend?

(Wills heard dropped, he tried to get up and run but his legs gave way and he fell to the floor. He was backing away whilst crawling in the floor)

Troy: this is going to be easier than I thought! What happened to you?

(Will started to cry even thinking about what happened.)

troy: bet it was something to do with ur dad or how much of a gay loser you are!

Will: s-stop... (will was sobbing)

troy: awww the little fairy is crying! How about I make those legs even worse?

Will: n-no please...

(Troy pulled out a knife from his pocket and slowly approached Will, will trying to hard to scurry away but screaming in pain as he was over working his legs. troy lifted the knife and... )

(A skateboard flew and hit troy straight in the face. Blood started dripping from his nose. Troy turned and saw max with everyone else behind her. Max looked furious and troy didn't want to mess with her. Holding his nose he scurried and sprinted off. Leaving a sad, scared and traumatised will.

will: I-I cant do this anymore.. I always cause a problem!

Mike: no will! Absolutely not!!! You don't.

max: yeah will! It isn't your fault anything that happens!

el: honestly will, im so sorry for not protecting you before.

will: it's okay, you didn't have time! I should of done something.

Mike: will! He was saying stuff to you and you can barely walk! Please give yourself a break.

will: can we go home?

(Will was almost crying again, he hated ruining the times they all went out. He insisted they stayed at the arcade whilst him and el went home. They had a curfew anyways. El took mikes bike and had Will on  the back.

TO BE CONTINUED

——

<almost at 5k reads omggg!! Sorry for being a bit inactive I'm thinking of new stories to write!>>>