6th January,1986

6:30am

With Will

(Will woke up, not sure why. He couldn't sleep without knowing Mike or anyone was close to him. He felt very alone.)

(Then a doctor walked in.)

doctor: good morning will, you need to have your injection then you are free to go.

will: injection??

(Will was terrified of injections as last time he had one he was with lonnie years ago when Joyce was at work. He passed out due to stress of lonnie and the needle.)

will: can I not have it when my mum is here?

doctor: sure! I understand, ill let them know they can visit!

8:10am

(Joyce, el, Jonathan and Mike were on there way to visit will. When they found out he could leave this morning they were very excited. He needed a lot of rest though.)

8:30am

(They walked into wills room and Mike rushed over and gave Will a soft hug and kiss on the cheek. This made Will feel about better.)

Joyce: how are you doing honey?

will: better. I have to have an injection to leave thighs and you know last time-

Jonathan: will. We know. And it's going to be okay we are here.

will: o-okay..

mike: you need a lot of rest though will, okay?

will: yeah I know!

Mike: just trying to be caring😔😔

Will: nooo I get ittt, don't make me feel bad.

(Mike hugged Will again and then a doctor came in with the needle. Mike saw how wills face dropped and went pale.)

Mike: will, it's okay. I'm here.

will: I-I cant.. I'm not ready..

doctor: it's going to be okay will, it won't last very long!

(The doctor prepared The needle and Mike played with wills hair to distract him. Will turned to look at Mike as the needle went in. Then a few seconds later the doctor took it out and put a bandage on wills arm where it went in.)

doctor: see, not so bad was it?

will: I guess not..

Doctor: your mum bought you some clothes, put them on when you are ready and you are free to go!

Jonathan: thank you!

Joyce: thank you, doctor!

8:50am

(Will went to his separate bathroom and got changed into the clothes Joyce had bought with her. He looked in the mirror and saw the bruises, he got a bit sad but put on a smile. He went out and Mike helped Will along the way to leave and they got into Jonathan's car.)

TO BE CONTINUED
——

tysm for all the views!! Almost 4K readss!! What should I write next??