(2) Talk

Moon went towards Lunar's room, standing outside the door. He grabbed onto the doorknob and twisted it.
Opening Lunar's door, he just peered in, "Lunar, you alrigh- holy stars what did you do to your room."

Lunar's back was faced towards the door as he just practically sat in the corner. Both Lunar's walls and floor had scratch marks on them as Lunar snapped his head towards Moon. His eyes still remained blacked out as he just chuckled,"M-Moon! You're here, where is Eclipse?" Lunar stood up, hugging his sleeves close to his chest as he walked towards Moon, who was stood outside the door still, cautious of Lunar now.

"Hi Lunar, Eclipse is doing his own thing right now. Why do you wanna see him?" Moon hesitantly stepped inside the room, when Moon did this Lunar quickly slipped behind him and tried to shut the door but immediately got shocked from it. Lunar covered his mouth as he backed away from the door, Moon just stared. Moon sighed as he closed the door himself, feeling a bit bad after seeing Lunar get shocked,"Sorry but we can't allow you out until we fix you up, Lunar." Lunar sat on a beanbag in his room and grumbled, "But whyy! M' fine! I don't need any stupid fixing.." He pouted and looked to the side, rubbing his arm.

Moon groaned as he crouched down infront of Lunar, "Because you," He paused for a second as he lightly flicked Lunar's head, Lunar then lifted his hands up to hold his head as Moon carried on, "Have got a killer virus in you that hurt a child, and I'd prefer to not get sued for that."

Lunar grumbled, "But I don't waaannaa stay in here! I wanna see Eclipse!" This caused Moon to squint his eyes, "Why do you want to see Eclipse so badly?" Lunar just stared directly at Moon, but just gave a small smile.

"Cause I waanna talk to himm!" They giggled and Moon looked even more confused,"What do you wanna talk to him about- wait no we are getting off topic, Lunar I am going to fix you alright?"

Lunar abruptly stood up, "No! I'm fine Moon!" But Moon retorted with, "No you aren't Lunar, your eyes are blacked out and-" Lunar cut Moon off, "So? I'm still me! I am fine, just let me talk to Eclipse and everything will be okay!" Lunar grumbled seeming a bit angry, his flower shaped pupils rotated as he stepped closer to Moon.

"Okay, I'll let you see Eclipse if you let me check for the virus inside you." Moon stated, Lunar quickly cut in saying, "But I-" Moon gave Lunar a lightheartedly cold stare in response, "No, it's either you agree to this or you won't be seeing him."

Lunar just blinked, crossing his arms and pouting. Oil seemed to appear near Lunar's eyes- was he about to cry? "Fine, I'll let you check the stupid virus.."

Moon just stared, brushing it aside as he grabbed a computer out. "Alright, I'm just gonna plug this into you then, if you don't mindd-" Moon grabbed a plug out, plugging it into his computer and connecting the other end into the back of Lunar's head. Lunar just mumbled, "It hurts."

Moon simply rolled his eyes, "It shouldn't be hurting Lunar, it's just me plugging the wire into you." Lunar just mumbled more,"It still hurts though.." Lunar rubbed his eyes, oil spilt out them, acting like tears for the smaller animatronic.

Moon just sighed,"Okay, let me get closer to you so that it doesn't hurt then. Cause I'm assuming it's because you're far away from me and it's nagging at your head." Moon mumbled as he sat closer to Lunar, patting their head. Slowly a subtle smile appeared on Moon's face,

Lunar leaned into Moon's pats and just giggled, "It hurts less now!" Lunar seemed as if he were normal now, which calmed Moon's nerves that were itching at him to run away from his friend. Moon just continued searching for the virus inside of Lunar, not noticing how Lunar's head kept jerking forward once in awhile with his eyes half lidded.

It had been what felt like hours of just endlessly searching.

Lunar had eventually fallen asleep with his head resting on Moon's leg, Moon just continued to smile as he searched through Lunar's code for the virus. Eventually he found it and- oh, it was amplifying Lunar's emotions.

No, it was amplifying everything.

Even Lunar's pain receptors, which had probably been the cause for Lunar's discomfort with the wire attached to him.

Moon was honestly, horrified for his friend. But after glancing at Lunar, who was peacefully sleeping next to him he calmed down a bit once again. Being near someone had somehow always calmed Moon down.

Moon stared at Lunar and just eventually just shut his computer off, pulling the wire out of Lunar. Lunar winced a bit in his sleep at this, but Moon just pat their head as he grabbed a plug for himself out, plugging it into a nearby outlet and into the back of his own head as he powered off. Charging inside Lunar's room, he had gotten comfortable.

Maybe a bit too comfortable for now.