(7) Help.

Moon ran, his mind was hazy, dazed with... something, he didn't know how he was feeling. But he felt bad, the feeling swirled in his metaphorical stomach as he ran.

He hated this, no.

He hated himself.

Moon saw the world around him spin as he tripped to the ground, letting out an audible 'oof' noise as he fell. Quickly scrambling back up, he didn't even notice his own purple and magenta tears pooling out his eyes.

He took a wobbly step forward, why did he feel this way? Lunar was the one feeling sad right now, he shouldn't feel this way, he was Moon! The animatronic who scared kids at night time, the one that had the virus! The robot who hurt people, the one that PLAGUED the daycare attendant, him.

Moon took more wobbly steps forward, before he felt a hand on his shoulder. Moon froze up as he heard someone with their words barely above a whisper,"Moony?.."

No, not him, not now. Moon didn't even give a second glance back at Sun as Moon tried to pry Sun's hand off him,"S-sun, let go." Moon's voice cracked, he hated that.

Sunriss gave Moon a worried look, keeping his hand on his counterpart's shoulder, "Moon are you alright? You sound like you're crying.." With that, Sun began to walk in front of Moon, just to get a good look at the other.

Moon panicked and immediately covered his face, "DON'T." Moon shouted, fear was evident in his voice, so Sun immediately backed off.

"O-oh sorry sorry heh, should've asked first, sorry Moony." Sun awkwardly laughed, moving back behind Moon. Moon slowly uncovered his face, letting out a shaking sighing. "..Thank you." This was all Moon said as Sun just smiled, but something caught Sun's attention.

The familar bright red and black glow that was reflecting onto Moon's hands was gone, replaced with a... Sun squinted his eyes, a purple glow and magenta liquid was on Moon's hands.

Now Sun was panicked, why were Moon's eyes purple? Did something happen? Sun just stared at Moon for a solid moment, he didn't want to make his brother uncomfortable, but he needed to know what was wrong with his brother, "Hey Moon. why are you eyes purple?" Sun slowly patted Moon's back, Moon seemed to slightly curl in on himself at that.

"...I- n-not, now." Moon struggled to form a simple sentence as Sun watched more purple tears ooze down from Moon's faceplate into his cupped hands. Sun continued patting Moon's back,"Alright Moony, you wanna head back to your room then?" Sun beamed up, trying to lift the mood as his rays did an excited spin.

Moon didn't respond, which caused Sun to frown. Sun noticed Moon was breathing at an irregular pace as well, his sensors warning him due to the heavy gasps and fast-paced breathing from his brother. "Moon. breathe for a moment, please." But Moon didn't response, so Sun did the only reasonable thing! Sun sighed and used his own arm to cover his eyes, grabbing onto Moon and lightly tugging at the other to follow him. Now Sun couldn't see Moon's face, perfect for right now!

Moon flinched, slowly staring behind himself to find that Sun was covering his own eyes. Moon just blinked, piecing together what Sun wanted through his currently blurry and disoriented vision. Moon didn't even realize he wasn't breathing correctly until now, slowly processing Sun's words from a moment before. Moon still wasn't breathing correctly as he slowly trudged back over to the ballpit, sniffling and rubbing at his faceplate as he practically dragged Sun back with him.

All the way to his own room, Moon had managed to calm down a bit now, only a bit though. There was still that feeling swirling in his stomach that made his mind blank and caused him to want to curl in on himself, but he was fine. He wanted- no, he needed to check on Lunar after this, Moon didn't matter, right now they should be focused on Lunar!