(4) Scarlet Concern

Eclipse and Moon continued walking, until they made it to a familar looking theater entrance near the daycare. Eclipse stared over at Moon before Moon forcibly dragged him in.

Two loud voices registered in their heads as they saw exactly who they were looking for, Bloodmoon. Or well, currently just Bloodmoon AND Redmoon.

Redmoon and Bloodmoon seemed to be loudly bickering with one another, Bloodmoon poking the other a few times as they spun around. If you were here for a long time you'd find this normal, seeing as the twins had 'reformed' not long before Eclipse's own turn, working in the theater and putting shows on for kids and adults seemed to work somehow.

Moon and Eclipse were too busy just staring for a moment that they both didn’t register that they had been spotted by Redmoon, the more level-headed of the twins. Bloodmoon stared as they grabbed their twin's arm and held it towards Moon and Eclipse's direction and waved,"Hello Sand Man and Soon Moon!" Their voice more scratchy and obnoxious than their brother's,

There they go again, not using their actual names. Moon just sighed,"Hey we need to have a talk, an actual one." Eclipse nodded in response to Moon,

Redmoon seemed to freeze up, getting out their brother's grasp they just stared blankly at Moon and Eclipse while their other twin, the more chaotic side Bloodmoon just tilted their head in confusion.

Moon and Eclipse made their way onto the stage the twins were stood on, they all sat down on the wood, except for Moon who took the honor of grabbing a nearby beanbag chair and sitting on it. Eclipse ignored how his heart ached at seeing the beanbag chair.

Moon just grumbled,"Well, just so it isn't so silent now, something is well.. wrong with Lunar." Moon stated it bluntly, not waiting for the twin's reaction as he continued,"Something happened a few days ago where Lunar attacked a kid, and his code is currently messed up. But we just want to give you a heads up considering we couldn't exactly find you both on the day we had the talk about what to do, once again just a heads up." Moon's tone lacked emotion as Bloodmoon literally looked up, Moon facepalmed.

"Bloodmoon I meant it figuratively, I meant me and Eclipse were just letting you two know." Moon stood up, Eclipse seemed awfully silent. As Bloodmoon aggresively nodded,"Understood Sand Man! Me and my brother shall beware of the other!" Bloodmoon jumped back up into a standing position, his twin soon following.

Eclipse finally decided to stand up,"If you need anything you know where we'll probably be, also don't enter Lunar's room."

Bloodmoon aggresively nodded once again as Moon yawned,"Well, me and Eclipse will be making our way back over to Lunar since I've still gotta try to figure out a way to worm whatever happened out his code." Moon lightly shook his head as he talked, the various bells on him lightly jingled in a comforting manner, causing Redmoon to also yawn.

"Yes we both should check up on Lunar again, just in case. Also the daycare will be closed off a for a few days so don't expect to see anyone other than workers and us in here," Moon held a thumbs up as he walked off, Eclipse slowly walking after him.

But they didn't notice how tense Redmoon seemed to be, diverting their gaze over to their brother instead. Almost as if they were telepathically speaking to eachother, yet they weren't, they didn't need words right now.

But some can only see their gaze as a killer's gaze, how scary.