(3) Frustration.

Eclipse seemed to mutter to himself, mostly about how concerned he was about his brother as he walked past Lunar's room. The room seemed to be silent, which would be expected considering Moon was working on getting the virus out of Lunar in there.

Yet Eclipse couldn't help but be.. curious, just a peek into the room would be fine with Moon and them.

Eclipse sighed as he walked towards Lunar's door, turning the doorknob as the door flew open.

Eclipse just stared, letting out a small snicker at seeing Moon and Lunar asleep. Eclipse walked into the room, tapping Moon on the shoulder a few times. Once Moon hadn't woken up, Eclipse just went and unplugged Moon from the wall. Moon eventually powered on, his eyes flickering alive as he stared at Eclipse.

Moon just blinked in confusion, eventually just squinting his eyes at the other, "Hi Eclipse, wait what are you doing here?" Moon would've stood up, but remembered Lunar was still sleeping on him, he stayed still. Eclipse shrugged, "Seemed you two slept well, so I just came to annoy ya." Eclipse snickered as Moon just rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, but I found out what's wrong with Lunar currently."

Eclipse immediately just nodded, wanting Moon to carry on with what he was saying. "..Uhuh, so his code or specifically his emotions and pain sensors are being amplified by the code. But I haven't been able to actually see if I'm able to even get rid of the virus yet, so." Moon said with a shrug, staring at Lunar who had finally woken up.

Lunar yawned as they stared up at Moon, "Mmm, mornin Moon and Clipsy..." Lunar paused, staring blankly at Eclipse for a moment, "ECLIPSY!" Lunar beamed up once seeing that Eclipse was there. Eclipse just waved, "Hey Lunar." What Eclipse didn't expect was for Lunar to quickly jump up at him, Eclipse yelped as he caught Lunar under their arms.

Lunar snickered in response, "Hiyaa!" Lunar's voice glitched as the pupils in his eyes turned clockwise. Eclipse blinked in response,"..Hi? How's the sand man treatin' you?" Eclipse asked, refering to Moon. Lunar just glanced at Moon for a second as they stared back up at Eclipse and just tightly hugged him.

Eclipse tensed up a bit at the tightnes of the hug, awkwardly patting Lunar on the head. "Mind if the sand man keeps working on that code inside you?" Eclipse asked as Lunar stared back up at Eclipse, and hesitantly nodded as Eclipse just placed them down. Moon hummed as he grabbed the wire from earlier and plugged it back into Lunar who was sat down on the ground.

Eclipse decided to just lean on the wall, watching Moon begin working again. Eclipse just watched as Moon tried to get the virus out, yet the virus seemed to be blocked off by a fire-wall, a fairly advanced fire-wall. This was before Lunar stared up at Moon, seeming to just focus in on him. Eclipse noticed this almost immediately as he asked, "Lunar, you alright?"

Lunar seemed to pause for a moment, Lunar was.. drooling? Wait, pause- what.

Why were they drooling?

Eclipse didn't get a response as Lunar lunged at Moon, Moon backed up in surprise, narrowly dodging the smaller blue animatronic but he still got scratched on the cheek as he did. Eclipse immediately stood up and ran up to Lunar, quickly grabbing them from under the arms again.

Lunar struggled and thrashed against Eclipse but once catching a glance at Eclipse's expression, Lunar seemed to calm down. Drool dribbled down and out his mouth, his eyes seemed to glow with a desire, a desire to.. what Eclipse could only assume was scratching Moon apparently.

Moon, he was stood up against the wall, the wire had unplugged from Lunar after Lunar jumped at him. Moon was a bit shaken up at the attempted attack, he just shakily sighed, "..Did they just try to attack me?" Moon questioned, staring at Eclipse.

Eclipse stared back at Moon, "Yeah, yeah they did just try to attack you.. Which means we'll probably have to go with the plan of-" Eclipse tried to make a motion with his head towards Moon. Moon blinked in confusion as Eclipse grumbled, Eclipse turned around so that Lunar couldn't see or hear as Eclipse whispered to Moon. Lunar was still straining against Eclipse's grip, not focusing on Moon and their whispering as they did.

Moon nodded, as Eclipse then let go of the Lunar. The small blue animatronic still was a bit.. hungry looking as they tried to run at Moon, before Moon whispered a spell under his breathe and Lunar passed out. Moon just grumbled as he roughly wiped the scratch on his face now, "..Thanks for the idea, Eclipse. I still don't trust you though," Moon simply stated.

Eclipse just rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah I know, let's just get this over with." Eclipse and Moon began to plug the wire back into Lunar.

After a few minutes, Lunar woke up.

Lunar was on the ground in the corner of their room. The wire was attached to their head, as they just groaned in annoyance. It felt like they were in the time out corner as they tried yanking the wire out, but they couldn't for some odd reason. They tried again, and again but failed.

Moon and Eclipse had seemingly dissapeared aswell, or they just left the room while Lunar was in the corner. Lunar soon gave up on trying to get the wire out his head, now standing up he tried to walk forward. But after about 3 steps he crashed into something, falling onto the ground in suprise. He crashed into- nothing? Lunar blinked as he tried to push his leg forward, but he couldn't move past that one area.

They pressed their hands against the invisible force, looking like a mime as they did so. Lunar began to tap on it, before just punching the invisible wall. Lunar winced, the pain was.. bad for some reason, I mean-theye just punched a wall, but it shouldn't hurt that badly!

Lunar grumbled in annoyance as they felt tears pour down their face, why were they crying from this? They quickly wiped their tears off, yet they kept pouring down. He soon gave up on trying to stop himself from crying as he just slowly curled up into himself, their tail coiled around their leg, lightly beginning to tap against the floor while coiled around.

As they just... cried.

How sad,

:)